Jacksonville State University For Admission 2023-2024
Jacksonville State University Application For Admission 2023-2024
Admissions for the 2023 academic year at Jacksonville State University are currently open to all prospective students. Applicants who have graduated from high schools, returning students and even those transferring from different institutions are all warmly welcome to submit their applications to the university to gain entry for admission.
Jacksonville State University (JSU) is an Alabama state university located in the city of Jacksonville and offers bachelor’s, master’s, education specialist, and doctorate degrees, as well as certificate programs and continuing education opportunities, through its six academic schools.
The Office of Admissions at JSU is committed to providing you with prompt information regarding your future enrollment. The University highly encourage the use of electronic sources when requesting official, required documents.
Jacksonville State University Application Deadline For Admission 2023-2024
July 1 for fall admission, November 1 for spring admission, and April 1 for summer admission are the general deadline dates for applications and submission of all needed application materials.
Academic Affairs is comprised of the following colleges and academic support units:
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Business and Industry
- College of Education and Professional Studies
- College of Health Professions and Wellness
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
All applicants are expected to meet the following:
- For the 2023-2024 academic year, JSU is test-optional for freshman admission, which means that ACT/SAT scores are not required. Students’ admissions will be based on their high school grade point average (GPA)*.
- Although test scores are not necessary, JSU advises students to transmit them every time they take an exam. Test scores are utilized for entrance to some academic programs, course placement, and some grants. Students who are denied admission to the institution based on an initial assessment of their high school grade point average may appeal their admissions decision to the Undergraduate Admissions Committee.
- *GPA will be taken from the high school transcript which must be complete through the Junior Year. Students will be provisionally admitted until the final high school transcript has been received by the Admissions Office. Once the final transcript has been received, the GPA will be reviewed again and must meet the required minimum for admission. In lieu of the high school transcript, successful completion of the GED is acceptable.
Jacksonville State University Application Process For Admission 2023-2024
It’s as simple as 1-2-3 to apply for admission to Jacksonville State University.
- Fill out the admissions application.
- Pay the non-refundable application cost of $35 (USD).
- Complete and submit all relevant documentation.
- We strongly advise you to apply six to nine months before your projected enrollment date.
Note: Decisions regarding admissibility to the University will be made as soon as all necessary credentials are received in the Office of Admissions.
Undergraduate Transfer and Transient/Non-Degree Seeking Application
- If you will be a first-time transfer or first-time transitory student at JSU, fill out this application.
- When you submit this application, you must pay a $35 non-refundable charge by credit card.
- Start a new Undergraduate Transfer/Transient Application
- Continue an Application You’ve Already Started
- If you’re having difficulties accessing your application, please email the Admissions Office.
Contact Details Of Jacksonville State University
- Jacksonville State University
- 700 Pelham Rd N Jacksonville, AL 36265
- Phone: 1-800-231-5291 or 1-256-782-5781
- Email: email@example.com
Jacksonville State University adheres to the highest ethical standards when it comes to recruitment practices and does not engage in fraudulent recruiting. Recruiters do not receive any commissions, bonuses, or other incentive payments based on securing enrollment. In addition, JSU is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and to policies and practices, which will ensure that there is no discrimination against any person on the grounds of race, colour, age, religion, sex, marital status, disability, national origin or, veteran status. Visit The Official Website For More Details.