Coastal TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Coastal TVET College Application Form Pdf 2023-2024
The Coastal Tvet College application window for the year 2023-2024 is currently open to all applicants to apply to seek admission into the various courses and programmes that are offered in the college. Applicants should go to the official website of the college to download the application form. The Application form pdf is a document that the college uses to collect data on all the applicants who are applying.
Coastal Tvet College now offers bursaries for qualifying NCV and Nated students (through the DHET Financial Aid Scheme). Interested applicants must contact their nearest campus for more details. Don’t hesitate – you too can study the programme of your dreams.
The accompanying data is imperative to all current and future understudies who intend to enrol for the NC(V) courses in January. Enrollment will be open from 08h00 to 15h00 every day. Understudies should show up sooner than expected as could really be expected. All NCV students must return for registration by January as it is a Departmental directive that NCV classes MUST start in January. This implies that the entire enrollment process should be completed in January.
When Is Coastal Tvet College Accepting Application Form For 2023-2024
In other, for your application to be accepted by the college, you need to submit your application form within the application period which starts on the 1st of September 2022 and closes on the 30th of November 2022.
Students who endeavour to enrol for Report 191Business Studies – N4-NS must have passed either
- NCV Level 4 (21 subjects – from L2-L4)
- Or have obtained a National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Previous subject studies and directions will influence course enrollment.
For the Management Assistant N4 program
- Students must have passed Grade 12 Typing or Compute-typing.
- If this criterion is not met, students must enrol for the Introductory Business Studies N4 program for the first Semester and in the second Semester, may proceed to the N4 program if he/she successfully passed the introductory program.
For the Financial Management N4 program,
Students must have passed Grade 12 Accounting.
If this criterion is not met, students must enrol for the Introductory Business Studies N4 program for the first Semester and do the Introductory Accounting N4 and in the second Semester, may proceed to the N4 program if he/she successfully passed the introductory program.
Report 191Engineering Studies N2 must have passed at least Grade 10-Grade 12 Mathematics (and not Mathematical Literacy); if the student has done Mathematical Literacy, he/she must enrol for Report 191Engineering Studies Nl. School levels and subjects passed and/or other previous studies will influence your enrollment into specific courses and/or levels. An RPL process will be conducted during the enrollment process.
Please note that for Electrical engineering, students may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Color competency test.
Application forms can be obtained from the official website by downloading the pdf version or by visiting any of the college campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information that will be provided below. You can also download the forms by clicking on the link below:
How To Apply For Coastal Tvet College 2023-2024
Follow this procedure to Apply to the Coastal Tvet College Online Application. Make sure to read everything written.
- Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Coastal Tvet College Campuses:
- Appelsbosch Campus
- As-Salaam Campus
- Durban Campus
- Swinton Campus
- Ubuhle Bogu Campus
- Umbumbulu Campus
- UmlaziBB Campus
- Umlazi V Campus
- T:+27 31 905 7000
- F:+27 31 905 1399
- E: email@example.com
- W: www.coastalkzn.co.za
Coastal Tvet College treats others as they would like to be treated themselves. Abusive or disrespectful treatment is not tolerated. They always strive for fairness and equality. They are committed to working with students, and customers openly, honestly and sincerely. Hope you found all the information you needed on this blog, will like to hear from you by leaving all your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Coastal Tvet College for more details.