How To Apply At Coastal TVET College
How To Apply At Coastal TVET College
The Central Administration Office of the College is at KwaMakhutha, which is a semi-rustic setting.
This College is notable for providing food for grown-up students, jobless and utilized by neighborhood industry, out of school youth, project connected students going from students with a low scholarly foundation to the individuals who have had freedoms to upgrade their instructive level.
Below are the Criteria For New Enrollments- NCV
- Applicants who intends to enroll for NCV Level 2 Business and General Study’s programs must have completed and passed Grade 10-11; and Grade 12 with Mathematics for the Information & Technology as well as Finance, Economics & Accounting programs.
- Applicants who intends to apply for NCV Level 2- all Engineering Studies must have completed and passed a minimum of Grade 10-11Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy).
- Applicants who intends to apply for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction – May, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Color competency test.
Criteria for New Enrollments
Students who intends to apply for Report 191 Business Studies – N4-NS must have passed either
- NCV Level 4 (21 subjects – from L2-L4); or have obtained a National Senior Certificate (Matric). Previous subject studies and direction will influence course enrollment.
- Management Assistant N4 program, students must passed Grade 12 Typing or Compute-typing. If this criterion is not met, students must enroll for the Introductory Business Studies N4 program for the first Semester and in the second Semester, may proceed to the N4 program if he/she successfully passed the introductory program.
- Financial Management N4 program, students must have passed Grade 12 Accounting. If this criterion is not met, students must enroll for the Introductory Business Studies N4 program for the first Semester and do the Introductory Accounting N4 and in the second Semester, may proceed to the N4 program if he/she successfully passed the introductory program.
- Report 191Engineering Studies N2 must have passed at least Grade 10-Grade 12 Mathematics (and not Mathematical Literacy); if the student has done Mathematical Literacy, he/she must enroll for Report 191Engineering Studies Nl. School levels and subjects passed and/or other previous studies will influence your enrollment into specific courses and/or levels. A RPL process will be conducted at the enrollment process.
Please note that for Electrical engineering, students may, on applying for employment, be required to pass a Color competency test.
We offer the following NCV Programmes:
- NCV: Finance, Economics and Accounting
- NCV: Marketing
- NCV: Management
- NCV: Office Administration
- NCV: Information Technology and Computer Science
- NCV: Civil Engineering & Building Construction (Masonry/Plumbing/Carpentry)
- NCV: Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- NCV: Engineering and Related Design (Automotive/Fabrication/Fitter and Turner)
- NCV: Education and Development
- NCV: Hospitality
- NCV: Primary Agriculture
- NCV: Tourism
We offer the following Nated (Report 191) Programmes:
Business Studies N4 – N6
- Nated: Financial Management
- Nated: Human Resource Management
- Nated: Management Assistant
- Nated: Marketing Management
- Nated: Public Management
- Nated: Tourism
Engineering Studies N1 – N6
- Nated: Civil Engineering
- Nated: Electrical Engineering
- Nated: Mechanical Engineering
- Nated: Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice / Draughting
We also offer a range of skills programmes.
- Computer Studies
- Cabinet Making
- Welding / Boilermaking
- Fitting & Machining
- Motor Mechanics
- Know Your Car
- Tool, Jig and Die Making
- Printing & Silkscreen
- Hairdressing (Diploma City & Guilds)
T:+27 31 905 1039
F:+27 31 905 1399