West Coast College Late Applications 2024-2025
West Coast College Late Applications 2024-2025:
Applying to college is a milestone in every student’s life, and if you missed the initial application closing date for West Coast College, don’t despair! The good news is that West Coast College understands that life can sometimes get in the way, and West Coast College management has extended its application closing date to accommodate late submissions. In this content, we will explore the chances available at West Coast College, the benefits of submitting a late application, and provide you with the procedures on how to apply for West Coast College. So, let’s dive in and discover why it’s not too late to apply for West Coast College admission.
West Coast College Late Applications 2024-2025
West Coast 2024 Online Application Date
The application period for West Coast College’s late admission has been to all the prospective entrants who wish to apply. You can apply now to ensure your admission form is accepted.
West Coast Application Requirements For 2024-2025
- A valid copy of your Identity Document. If you are younger than 16 years of age and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card, you must submit a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copy of the identity document of parents or legal guardian.
- Certified copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results. If you are currently in Grade 12, you do not need to submit this document.
- If you have been exempted from paying fees, please provide a letter from the school informing NSFAS that you have been exempted.
- Certified or official copy of recent payslip, letter of employment, not older than three months, for each parent, or the person who supports you, or your guardian or yourself if you are employed. This is for all types of employment or all forms of income for all members of the household. This includes any income received from SASSA grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life, disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments.
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian are retired, please
provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing payment.
- If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian works as an informal trader, please provide an affidavit signed by them to confirm this employment.
- If either of your parents is deceased, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate.
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If either of your parents does not live at home, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your legal guardian.
- If you have indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, provide proof of registration or acceptance at TVET college or university for each dependent.
- If you have a disability, please complete the relevant supporting documents (please see the website for details) and submit them with your application form
- Two copies of each document must be provided.
- All copies must be originally certified.
- Faxed copies will NOT be accepted.
Read Also: Does UCT Have Late Applications 2024-2025
Step-by-Step Guide to Submit a Late Application for 2024-2025
Applying at West Coast College is an easy process. Interested students wishing to take their career further can follow these 3 easy steps in their quest for a luxurious future.
You can also choose the programme you would like to study
Kindly choose the programme of your choice and the campus you would like to study at or where the programme is offered
Access the online application portal or visit a campus near you to complete an online application. Students with special needs should please contact our Student Support Office at (022) 482 1143 as well as complete the Special Needs Application Form, which you can download here
Complete the Applications online application with the supporting documents and submit it online.
- Central Office Tel: (022) 482 1143
- Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
- Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
- Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
- Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
- Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673
Don’t let a missed deadline deter you from pursuing your dreams at West Coast College. The late application period provides a unique chance for you to join this noble institution and unlock a world of possibilities. With its exceptional academic offerings, outstanding facilities, and commitment to student success, West Coast College is the ideal place to nurture your potential. Seize this chance to apply during the late application period and take the first step towards an extraordinary educational journey at West Coast College. You can contact the college directly and also you can visit the official website