Umgungundlovu TVET Nsfas Application 2024/2025
Umgungundlovu TVET Nsfas Application Date 2024/2025
Master the Umgungundlovu TVET NSFAS Application Process for 2024/2025:
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has become an indispensable source of financial support for many South African students pursuing higher education including those that are currently or in the registration process at Umgungundlovu Tvet College. In this article, you’ll find all the necessary information about the Umgungundlovu TVET College NSFAS Application for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Umgungundlovu TVET College is a prominent technical and vocational education and training institution in South Africa, dedicated to providing students with the skills needed to excel in their chosen careers. By applying for NSFAS funding, you can alleviate the financial burden of education and focus on achieving your goals.
This financial aid is intended for South African citizens who demonstrate financial need and academic potential. The following are the people that are eligible for Nsfas at Umgungundlovu Tvet College:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Read: How To Apply At Umgungundlovu TVET College 2023
- Umgungundlovu TVET College Nsfas Application Open Date: Umgungundlovu College students must apply for Nsfas on the 28th of September 2023 for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Umgungundlovu TVET College Nsfas Application Deadline: The Nsfas online application deadline for Umgungundlovu Tvet College students is on the 7th of January 2024.
- Umgungundlovu Tvet College Nsfas Deadline Extension 2024: The online Nsfas application deadline may be extended from the 7th of January to the 31st of January 2024, but it will be very necessary to apply on time to avoid disappointment.
Applicants who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered by the following:
- Accommodation or transport
- Personal care
Umgungundlovu TVET Nsfas Application Requirements 2024/2025
You need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- A valid Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- A valid ID copy of parents, guardians or spouse
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognized as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.
What Is The Umgungundlovu TVET Nsfas Application Process 2024/2025
You can apply online using a cellphone, tablet or computer. Follow these simple steps to apply:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and answer the questions on the screen
- Upload the required supporting documents then click on ‘submit’
Note: After you click on ‘submit’, your application reference number will appear on the screen. The reference number will also be sent to the cellphone number and email address you provided.
Read Also: Umgungundlovu TVET Registration 2023-2024
Central Office Contact Details
- 033 341 2100/2214
- Marketing & Communications: 035 902 9541
- Tel +27 (35) 902 9501
- Fax +27 (35) 789 2585
- Naboomnek Street, Arboretum, Richards Bay
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.