Umgungundlovu TVET College Form Application 2023-2024
Umgungundlovu TVET College Application Form Download 2023-2024
Umgungundlovu TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in the KwaZulu Natal Province of South Africa. The College comprises ten campuses offering a diverse range of skills-related courses. Umgungundlovu TVET College provides accessible, affordable, appropriate and sustainable education and training to address the needs of the various community in the province as well as the country in terms of skills.
The application form for the 2023-2024 academics is now published on the official website of Umgungundlovu TVET College for all prospective students who are preparing to enrol on the institution. The Application form helps to gather all the needed information the college needs to receive from applicants. Basic information like applicants’ name, sex, and age, results in slips (grades) and every basic information the institution might need.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Form Application Date 2023-2024
- Full-time Engineering Applications for Trimester 2 open 15-26 March 2023.
- Full-time Business Studies Applications for Semester 2 open 03-14 May 2023.
- Part-time Registration Engineering Studies: 13 May 2023
- Part-time Registration Business Studies: 08 July 2023.
Umgungundlovu TVET College Form Application 2023
2023-2024 application form pdf is now available for download on the official website, to download click on the link below:
Download the Umgungundlovu TVET College Form Pdf Application 2023-2024
Documents Needed To Fill The Umgungundlovu TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
- Students to complete diploma application form and logbook (see below)
- The following documents must be handed to the Exam Officer of the campus:
- Completed Diploma Application form
- Completed Logbook
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of N4, N5 and N6 certificates.
- Original signed letter from employer showing evidence of work experience as per logbook.
- Letter from employer needs to include dates of work experience.
- Exams Officer will attach the student’s academic record to the documents
- Application will be sent to Campus Manager and Deputy Principal: Academic Service to verify.
- Once verified, application will be couriered to DHET for processing.
- If application is successful, DHET will be send diploma to Exam Officer for distribution.
- If application is unsuccessful, DHET will communicate with Exam Officer. Exams Officer will report to student.
Read: Capricorn TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Courses Offered At Umgungundlovu TVET College
Umgungundlovu TVET College offers the following Programs;
Faculty of Business Studies Diploma Programmes
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Management Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Public Management
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Light Current)
- Electrical (Heavy Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
National Certificate Vocational
- Office Administration
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Education & Development
- Transport and Logistics
Submit Your Application form to the Following Addresses;
- PO BOX X9060
- 44 Burger Street
Central Office Contact Details
- 033 341 2100/2214
Part-time Studies Contacts
- Business Studies: 033 341 2215
- Engineering: 033 341 2185
Umgungundlovu TVET College treats others as they would like to be treated themselves. Abusive or disrespectful treatment is not tolerated. They always strive for fairness and equality. They are committed to working with students, and customers openly, honestly and sincerely. Hope you found all the information you needed on this blog, will like to hear from you by leaving all your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Umgungundlovu TVET College for more details.