Tshwane North TVET College Vacancies 2023
Tshwane North TVET College Vacancies Application 2023
Tshwane North TVET College would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, result-orientated and self-driven candidates to apply for the vacant positions at their respective college campuses. The vacancies are empty or unoccupied job positions that are currently open and waiting for qualified applicants to apply.
Applicants applying for the job position must make sure they meet all the required documents as demanded by the college before they apply. The college administration has released the vacancies application form on the college’s website for download. The Z83 forms are also available on the site.
The College has a closed hostel at Soshanguve South Campus which could accommodate 300 students. However, due to insufficient funds, necessary renovations are still to be completed for it to be reopened to house needy students.
The following are the vacancies that are currently available at the Tshwane North Tvet College for the 2023 academic year. Click on the below link to see more.
Tshwane North Tvet College Online Application Procedure 2023
Step 1: Do the pre-screening test
You will be requested to sign an acknowledgement that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening
Step 2: Get your application form
I accept that TNC will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cellphone number.
Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process
Step 3: Complete your application form in full
Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 5: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
- Cnr. Kgosi Mampuru (former Potgieter Street) & Pretorius Streets
- 012 401 1600 (Support Line)
Mamelodi campus contact details
- 19403 Serapeng Road, Mamelodi East
- (012) 401 1800 (Support Line)
Pretoria campus contact details
- 420 Helen Joseph Street (former Church Street), Pretoria
- (012) 401 1783 (Support Line)
Rosslyn campus contact details
- Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn
- (012) 401 1750 (Support Line)
Soshanguve north campus contact details
- 1973 Phirima Road, Block G, Soshanguve
- (012) 401 1900 (Support Line)
Soshanguve south campus contact details
- 3165 College Road, Block L, Soshanguve
- (012) 401 1999 (Support Line)
Temba campus contact details
- 3744 Jubilee Road, Temba
- (012) 401 1700 (Support Line)
Tshwane North College has a vibrant atmosphere and offers Vocational & Nated programmes that respond to industry needs. Join the TNC family today. Visit the official website for more details.