Southeastern Bible College Admission 2023-2024
Southeastern Bible College Application For Admission 2023-2024
The Southern Bible college is now open for new applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. All applicants are warmly welcome to submit their application for review and if your application and the documents you provided meet the academic standard of the University, you will be granted admission to study a course of your choice. The application deadline for admission 2023 at SBS varies depending on the term you will like to enrol. However,the Fall Term 2023 deadline at SBS is July 15 with a $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
Southeastern Baptist College, a four-year college, provides opportunities to pursue your education in an established, accredited Christian environment. SBC enhances your post-secondary education by teaching from a biblical worldview in a Christian atmosphere, thereby developing Christian growth in students and preparing them for service in their chosen career field.
All courses are taught in such a manner as to integrate faith and learning, thereby giving due recognition to the God of all truth. Southeastern Baptist College seeks to serve the Christian community by offering a limited number of credit and non-credit courses to those who do not choose to pursue a structured program toward a specific degree or certificate.
Southeastern Bible College Admission Application Deadline 2023-2024
Depending on the term in which you are applying, application deadlines vary:
- Apply by July 15: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Apply between July 16 – August 1: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee & $50 Late Fee
- No applications accepted after August 1
- Apply by December 1: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Apply between December 2 – December 15: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee & $50 Late Fee
- No applications accepted after December 15
- Apply by May 1: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Apply between May 2 – May 15: $20 Non-Refundable Application Fee & $50 Late Fee
- No applications accepted after May 15
Southeastern Bible College Courses And Programs Offered 2023
The University offers Undergraduate Programs, Honors Programs, Graduate Programs and Online Programs. The following are the courses offered:
Southeastern Bible College Undergraduate Courses And Programs Offered 2023
Filter by College
- College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
Filter by Area of Interest
- Arts and Culture
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Communication, Languages, Writing, and Media
- Healthcare and Human Sciences
- Public Safety and Social Concerns
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Teaching and Education
Click Here for the full list of courses
Tuition (per semester)
- 15 credit hours or more: $5,625.00
- Cost per credit hour: $375.00
- Course Audit (non-credit): $150.00
- Lab Fee (per course): $50.00
- Machine Fee (per course): $50.00
- Admin/Technology Fee: $100.00
- Application Fee: $25.00
- Campus Activities Fee: $25.00
- Certificate Program Graduation: $25.00
- Diploma Fee: $25.00
- Drop/Add Fee: $25.00
- Graduation Fee: $100.00
International Student Fee (per semester): $200.00
- Late Graduation: $25.00
- Late Payment Fee: $15.00
- Late Registration: $25.00
- Parking Permit: $10.00
- Registration Fee (3-8 hours): $50.00
- Registration Fee (9 hours and above): $75.00
- Second Degree: $25.00
- Transcripts: $10.00
ROOM & BOARD: (per semester)
- Regular Double Room: $2,150.00
- Double Occupancy Apartment: $2,350.00
- Cottages: $2,650.00
- Private Room (as available): $500.00 additional
- Housing Fee: $200.00
- Key Replacement: $50.00
- Lock Rekey: $65.00
- Lock-out Service: $10.00
- Property Packing/Storage Fee: $100.00
*A cleaning fee of $100 may be charged to the student’s account if minimum standards of cleanliness are not met at the time of checkout.
*Failure to properly check out of campus housing could result in a fee of $50.00 being charged to the student’s account.
RENTAL FEES (as available, per semester)
- Additional bed frame and mattress: $100.00
- Mini Fridge: $25.00
- NOTE: All fees are subject to change without notice.
Southeastern Bible College Admission Process 2023-2024
- Applying for admission to Southeastern Baptist gets you one step closer to the finish line and living your best life for Christ. You can find information and the steps you will need to follow for admission below. If you have questions about the admissions process please email email@example.com
- This application is for students who have left the college for a semester or more and wish to return.
All applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $25 non-refundable application fee
- Send form 121 as proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella <MMR>, Tdap, and Meningitis. Must have had two MMR shots in your lifetime.)
Additional information required for incoming freshmen students:
- Send an official copy of ACT or SAT scores
- Send an official high school transcript (with the date of graduation)
- If you took college courses while in high school as dual enrollment, contact the college and request a transcript be sent to the Office of Admissions at Southeastern Baptist
Additional requirements for transfer students:
- A complete and official transcript is required from each college attended. An official transcript is sent directly from your previous college(s) to Southeastern Baptist. It is in a sealed envelope and bears the seal of the previous school, the date issued, and the signature of the registrar.
- Official transcripts may also be sent through secure email processes directly from the registrar of the previous school.
Submit your Application
- To complete your application you will need some personal information, your education history, and a form of payment for your application fee. Your proof of immunization can be uploaded with your application. You will also need the email addresses of two individuals to use for personal references.
- Once your application file is complete and all necessary documents have been submitted, you can usually expect to know the outcome of your application within 1-2 weeks depending on application volume.
Submit Necessary Documents
- Please be certain you submit the correct email address on your application. This is how you will be contacted. Once your application is submitted you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org informing you of any required documents or other information that may be required.
Contact Southeastern Bible College
- Southeastern Baptist College
- 4229 Hwy 15 North
- Laurel, MS 39440
- Phone: (601) 426-6346
- Fax: (601) 426-6347
Not only does SBC’s faculty excel in the classroom, but its faculty members also remain actively engaged in their professional fields. This gives its faculty a unique perspective to prepare students for the current opportunities and challenges that await students outside the classroom. Visit Thr official website Of Southern Bible College For More Details.