Sedibeng TVET College Application 2024-2025
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2024-2025
Sedibeng TVET College Application 2024-2025: Unlock Your Potential at a Premier South African Institution:
Are you determined to enhance your education and career prospects at a top-notch technical and vocational education and training institution? Sedibeng TVET College, a well-regarded South African college, is committed to excellence, innovation, and student success. In this article, you will be guided through the application process for the 2024-2025 academic year, providing valuable tips, important dates, and essential resources to ensure a smooth and stress-free application experience.
Sedibeng TVET College Application Date 2023-2024
The 2024-2025 academic year’s online application portal for South Sedibeng Tvet College will be open from the 1st of September 2023 and close on the 30th of September 2023. Late applications will not be considered therefore applicants are advised to apply before the application deadline.
Read: Sedibeng TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Sedibeng TVET College Courses
All applicants applying to the College must choose a program from the courses offered by the College. Sedibeng TVET College offers a wide variety of courses that are skills related to promoting the economy of the country.
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
Sedibeng TVET College Online Application Requirement 2024-2025
The following are the documents needed by applicants applying for admission:
- Latest Academic Results/School Report
- Proof of Residence Address
- Certified Copy of ID Next of Kin/Relative
- An Email Address as well as a Cell phone number.
Sedibeng TVET College Application Process 2024-2025
The steps below will guide you on how to apply for admission:
The application process has 3 phases.
In Phase One you must complete a Career Interest questionnaire. On the first page is a registration form.
- South Africans must use their SA IDno.
- International students must use the ID number of their country and NOT the passport number.
- There are 190 Yes / No questions. And it takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- At the end of the questionnaire, a report will be presented to assist you in making an informed career choice.
You will not be allowed to continue with your online application if you did not answer all 190 questions in phase one:
- In phase 2 you will supply us with your highest qualification: (Your qualifications will determine the courses you qualify for.)
- Select the course you wish to enrol for.
- Upload documents (Documents must be certified and readable by our verifiers otherwise your application will be rejected)
- ID document / Passport
- Proof of Address
- ID document of next of kin
- Study Permit (Foreign students)
- Letter from Employer (Heidelberg Part-Time students)
- Lastly, you have to complete the biographical information section of the application
- Upon completion of this phase, you will receive an email to confirm your application.
Read Also: Sedibeng TVET College Registration 2023-2024
- You only need to use this phase if you did not comply with the instruction of uploading certified and clearly readable documents.
- When the verifier rejects your application because they could not read your documents you may upload new documents here
Campuses Of Sedibeng Tvet College
All applicants applying offline are required to get an application form before applying. Get an application form from any of the college campus or central offices using the following contact details:
- Vanderbijlpark Campus
- Heidelberg Campus
- Sebokeng Campus
- Vereeniging Campus
Contact Details of Sedibeng Tvet College
- 37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel: (016) 420 2520
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions kindly leave them in the comment section provided below this post. You can also Visit the official website of Sedibeng Tvet College For More Details.
Related Useful Links