Port Elizabeth TVET College Application 2023-2024
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application Deadline 2023-2024
The administration of Port Elizabeth Tvet College has announced the online application date for the 2023-2024 academic year to all prospective students who intend of furthering their education a Tvet College. Do you wish to polish your God-given skill and putting to work, or you will like to have the practical knowledge of a programme you want to study, then enrol at Port Elizabeth Tvet College? From the 1st of September 2022, the college will start accepting applications for 2023 admissions.
Interested applicants are to visit the official website of the college to download the Pdf v version of the application form, fill it out with the required documents as requested by the college and submit them before the application deadline. The 2023 application deadline is on the 30th of September 2022.
Port Elizabeth TVET College equips students with relevant and practical skills to enable them to achieve their dreams and aspiration as well as to allow them to overcome the challenges of tomorrow. Also, PE College manages the bursary awards process provide by the government. The government provides bursaries in the form of scholarships to qualified students who need financial aid in order to give them access to TVET.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application Date2023-2024
Application for admission to PE College will be open throughout the year at different periods. Dates will be in accordance with the various application dates on the College calendar. The application date open for semester one application for 2023 is from the 1st of September 2022 and closes on the 30th of September.
All prospective students applying for admission must select a course/programme from the courses offered by the college. The College offers a diverse range of relevant and practical related courses in the following field of study:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Utility Studies
- Occupational Programmes
Applicants applying must provide the following required documents:
- Eight certified copies of ID
- A certified copy of the last school report
Certificate of Good Behavior, from their previous learning institutions or workplaces
A unique Email address as well as cellphone number
During the process, present the original on the application.
Port Elizabeth TVET College Application Procedure 2023-2024
By signing the application form, the applicant (and, if applicable, his parents/guardians) agrees to follow the College’s rules and regulations and pay the required fees. Admissions applications are subject to selection.
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the college campuses or central admin. Visit any of the college campus or central admin for an application form using the following contact details:
1 Richmond Hill Drive, Richmond Hill, 6001
|Russell Road Campus
139 Russell Rd, Port Elizabeth Central, Port Elizabeth, 6001
117 Rensburg St, West End, Port Elizabeth, 6059
Struanway, Struandale, Port Elizabeth, 5575
15 Stanley St, Richmond Hill, Port Elizabeth, 6001
Port Elizabeth Tvet College ensures that innovation, creativity and responsiveness remain its driving force. It promotes a culture of integrity, loyalty and mutual trust. be accountable, and transparent and promote equality. Dedicated to quality and client satisfaction. Entrench teamwork and a culture of life-long learning. Committed to affordability and accessibility for all learners. Visit the official website of Port Elizabeth Tvet College for more Details.