Lephalale TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Lephalale TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2023
Every academic, many students are admitted into Lephalale Tvet college to further their education in undergraduate courses like Ncv, Nated, Report 191 and other skilled programmes. But the challenge is many of those get stuck on the way, some even stuck even from the registration process due to financial difficulty. However the college in collaboration with DHET, Lephalale Tvet College students can now apply for Nsfas funds to pay for their education.
The 2023 Nsfas application window will be open from the 28th of September 2022 through to the 7th of February 2023. The Nsfas is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
The Nsfas funds can only be applied by South African citizens who are enrolled in any of the public Tvet colleges or universities in South Africa, or a student who comes from a family with an annual income of about R350,000 or less.
Who Qualifies For Lephalale TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
You can only apply should you be amongst the listed persons below:
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Lephalale TVET College Nsfas Online Application Date 2023
Students who have gained admission into Lephalale Tvet College can now apply for Nsfas Bursary from the 28th of September 2022. The application for Nsfas for the 2023 date will be closed on the 7th of February 2023.
Lephalale TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2023
- Completed signed consent form
- Copy of South African Identification Documents of applicant
- Valid ID Copy of parent/s or Guardian
- Certified copy IDs of persons indicated as living in the household
- Proof of Income
What Does Nsfas Bursary Cover For Lephalale Tvet College Students
Funds are indicated for accommodation, living allowance, transport and learning materials that need to be aligned with the approved latest DHET guidelines. The following are what the bursary pays for Lephalale students:
- Accommodation in an urban area R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
Follow the below process to apply:
- Visit NSFAS’s official website www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on create account to create your myNSFAS account
- Log in and Click the Apply tab
- Fill in your personal required details and upload your supporting documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option to complete your application and note your application Reference number after filling in your personal details required.
Contact Details Of Lephalale Tvet College
- Central Office
- Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive &, Ramatlhodi Rd, Lephalale, 0555
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.