Lephalale TVET College Application Form 2023-2024
Lephalale TVET College Online Application Form 2023-2024
Lephalale TVET College provides quality technical and vocational skills needed in the labour market to address poverty, unemployment, illiteracy and inequality in the Province as well as the country
Prospective students applying to the College for admission are to select a course/program of their choice from the courses available in the College. Lephalale TVET College offers a wide variety of courses under the following qualifications:
The NC (V) Level 4 qualification can be described as equivalent to a Technical Grade 12. Students can either start working after completion of all the levels due to the practical component brought into this qualification or continue to report 191 or to University.
In order to obtain a National Certificate (Vocational), a student is required to take a total of Seven (7) subjects per level. These include three (3) fundamental subjects and four (4) vocational subjects. A student will qualify for a National Certificate (Vocational) from Umalusi after completing all the levels and passing all 21 subjects.
The TVET College offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Information and Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Engineering Courses and related
- Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice
- Business Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Lephalale TVET College Application Requirements 2023-2024
All prospective students applying to study at the College are to have the following available before applying for admission:
- Certified Copies of Identification Documents/Birth Certificate
- Foreign applicants should provide their Certified Passport
- Latest Academic results/Qualification
- Study permit. ONLY FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Parent/Guardian Identification Document
- Email Address and Cellphone Number
Lephalale TVET College Online Application Form Download 2023-2024
Use the link below to download the Lephalale Tvet College application form for 2023-2024:
Download The 2023-2024 Application Form Of Lephalale TVET College
Lephalale TVET College Application Process 2023-2024
Below are the steps to apply:
Step 1: Pick up your application form on campus and turn it in while you’re there.
Step 2: Complete and return your application form to the campus in its entirety.
Be sure to apply your application ON TIME AND WITH ALL Necessary SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
*Keep in mind that you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
- The following documents are required for your application and registration:
- Your Identity Documents must be original or a certified copy.
- Your most recent school report/qualification must be an original or accredited copy.
Step 4: Find a source of funding.
- Applications that meet the criteria will be sent to the TVET College Bursary Committee for consideration.
- Bursaries will be given out based on financial needs as well as academic achievement.
- EU funding has a detailed list of available funding options (the green button below).
- We’ve got you covered if you’re unsure about the gaps in funding options.
Read: South Cape TVET College Online Courses 2023-2024
Follow the link to Apply Online
New applicants can apply by downloading the form from the following link: http://leptvetcol.edu.za/wp-content/uploads/APPLICATION-FORM.pdf, alternatively you can download it from the website at www.leptvetcol.edu.za under the tab “publication”.
Lephalale TVET College Contact Information
- 014 763 2252
- 014 763 2252
- 0800 701 701
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, please kindly get back to us by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below this post. Better still if you will need more information, you can equally visit the official website of Lephalale TVET College for more details.