How Do I Apply For Lephalale TVET College 2023
How Do I Apply Online For Lephalale TVET College 2023
Lephalale TVET College is a Specialized Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college in South Africa’s Limpopo Province. Lephalale TVET College is made up of two campuses that were previously separate colleges that were combined to create Lephalale TVET College. Lephalale TVET College offers high-quality technical and vocational training to address poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, and inequality in the province and throughout the country.
Prospective students applying for admission to the College can choose a course/programme of their choice from the College’s offerings. The Lephalale TVET College offers a wide range of courses in the following fields: The NC (V) Level 4 qualification is comparable to a Technical Grade 12 qualification. Due to the practical aspect integrated into this certification, students may either begin working after completing all stages or continue to report 191 or to university.
Application Date For Lephalale Tvet College For 2023
The 2023 application for admission starts on the 1st of September 2022 and admission will be closing on the 30th of September 2022.
Courses Offered At Lephalale Tvet College
The TVET College offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Information and Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Engineering Courses and related
- Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice
- Business Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
Admission Requirements To Apply Online Lephalale TVET College 2023
Lephalale TVET College Requires the following for all prospective applicants. All prospective students applying to study at the College are to have the following available before applying for admission:
- Certified Copies of Identification Documents/Birth Certificate
- Foreign applicants should provide their Certified Passport
- Latest Academic results/Qualification
- Study permit. ONLY FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Parent/Guardian Identification Document
- Email Address and Cellphone Number
New applicants can apply by downloading the form from the following link: http://leptvetcol.edu.za/wp-content/uploads-APPLICATION-FORM.pdf, alternatively you can download it from the website at www.leptvetcol.edu.za under the tab “publication”.
Step 1: Pick up your application form on campus and turn it in while you’re there.
Step 2: Complete and return your application form to the campus in its entirety.
- Be sure to apply your application ON TIME AND WITH ALL Necessary SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
- *Keep in mind that you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Ensure that all supporting documents are attached.
- The following documents are required for your application and registration:
- Your Identity Documents must be original or a certified copy.
- Your most recent school report/qualification must be an original or accredited copy.
Step 4: Find a source of funding.
- Applications that meet the criteria will be sent to the TVET College Bursary Committee for consideration.
- Bursaries will be given out based on financial need as well as academic achievement.
- EduFunding has a detailed list of available funding options (the green button below).
- We’ve got you covered if you’re unsure about the gaps in funding options.
- 014 763 2252
- 014 763 2252
- Report Fraud
- 0800 701 701
Lephalale TVET College strives to exceed the expectations of all its students, aiming at the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of training provision. Visit The official website of Lephalale Tvet College for more details.