Ikhala TVET College Registration 2024-2025
Ikhala TVET College Online Registration 2024-2025
Ikhala TVET College Registration 2024-2025: Your Guide to Enroll in South Africa’s Premier Technical Institution:
Ikhala TVET College, a distinguished institution in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa, offers students exceptional technical and vocational education and training (TVET) opportunities. With five dynamic campuses providing a diverse range of courses, Ikhala TVET College equips students with the necessary skills to excel in various industries. In this article, students will expertly navigate through the Ikhala TVET College registration process for the 2024-2025 academic year, detailing important dates, step-by-step instructions, and expert advice to ensure a seamless and successful registration experience.
Ikhala TVET College Registration Date 2024-2025
The Ikhala TVET College online registration date 2024-2025 academic year is opened on the 10th of January 2023 and closes on the 30th of January 2024.
Read: How To Apply To Ikhala TVET College 2023
Courses Offered at Ikhala Tvet College
Ikhala Tvet College offers a wide variety of courses and programs, such as:
National Certificate Vocational Courses
The National Certificate (Vocational) was created to fully integrate theory and allow learners to specialize in a specific study topic of choice starting at NQF level 2 in order to prepare for the real “world of work.”
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- GENERIC MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE, ECONOMICS, AND ACCOUNTING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING AND BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- ENGINEERING AND RELATED DESIGN
Report 191 Courses
- Water and Water Waste Treatment Practice
- Electrical Engineering N1-N3
- Electrical Engineering N4-N6
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Motor Mechanics) N1-N3
- Mechanical Engineering (Motor Mechanics) N4-N6
Ikhala TVET College Registration Requirements 2024-2025
Before submitting your application, the aforementioned papers are necessary and required:
- A national Identification card for SA citizens
- A birth certificate of the applicant
- A unique email number
- A result slip of the applicant’s latest school
- A working phone number
- A passport number for foreign students.
- A stay permit for foreign students from SAQA
Ikhala TVET College Registration Process 2024-2025
The Ikhala TVET College online registration 2024/2025 has been opened for all prospective students to apply. Please follow the process provided below:
- Determine the course of study you want to pursue; career counselling is provided.
- Fill out the online registration for the program/course you want to enrol in.
- Please upload your registration documents (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy).
- If your documents are clear and certified, they will be approved, but if they are not clear or have an old date stamp, they will be denied.
- After each step, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the progress of your application.
- If you are accepted, you will receive an e-mail stating that you have been “Provisionally Accepted,” and you must accept the offer through your
- Student Portal and print the Enrollment form
- Finalize the process by visiting the campus to finalize your registration.
- When you visit the campus, you need to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications OR
- Certified copies of the latest school results
Read Also: Ikhala TVET College Nsfas Application 2023-2024
Ikhala Tvet College Campuses
Ikhala Tvet College has five(5) campuses namely:
- Aliwal North Tvet college Campus:
Tel: +27 (0) 51 634 1035
- Ezibeleni Tvet College Campus:
Tel: +27 (0) 47 873 3567
- Queenstown Tvet College Campus:
Tel: +27 (0) 45 838 2593
- Queen NonesiTvet college Campus:
Tel: +27 (0) 079 251 0205
- Sterkspruit Tvet College Campus:
Tel: +27 (0) 51 611 0205
Contact Details Of Ikhala Tvet College
- Admin Centre:
- Tel: +27 (0) 47 873 8800
As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) band, the Waterberg Tvet College has much to offer students and prospective partners as an alternative to General Education and Training. Its courses lead to recognised, accredited qualifications that are in high demand by commerce and industry. Visit the official website of the college for more details
Related Useful Links