How To Apply To Ikhala TVET College 2023
How To Apply Online To Ikhala TVET College 2023
High school graduates and returning students who have a passing grade from 9-12 can now apply to the Ikhala Tvet College for the 2023 academic year for admission. The Ikhala Tvet College invites all prospective learners to apply for admission to the various courses and programmes that are offered at the college.
Applicants should start applying by downloading the application forms from the college’s official website and filling them out and submitting them along with their ID documents, recent results slips and other needed documents. 2023 applications at Ikhala Tvet College will be open from the 1st of September 2022 and be closed on the 30th of November 2022.
Ikhala TVET College (Ikhala College) was formed on 1st April 2002 through the merging of a number of previous Technical Colleges. Currently, Ikhala College is serving the communities of the Northern Region of the Easter Cape with campuses at Aliwal North, Ezibeleni, Queen Nonesi (Lady Frere), Komani, and Sterkspruit.
The college announces that it will start accepting applications for the 2023 study season on the 1st of September 2022 and be closed on the 30th of November 2022. Late applications will not be accepted if there are no spaces therefore apply while the application window is still open.
Courses Offered At The Ikhala Tvet College
Courses offered are in the field of report 191(Nated) and national certificate vocational courses as listed below:
- Water and Water Waste Treatment Practice
- Electrical Engineering N1-N3
- Electrical Engineering N4-N6
- Civil Engineering Courses
- Mechanical Engineering (Motor Mechanics) N1-N3
- Mechanical Engineering (Motor Mechanics) N4-N6
- Business Management N4-N6
- Public Management N4-N6
- Human Resource Management
- Farming Management
- Hospitality and Catering Services
School of Occupational Training
Pre Vocational Learning Program
- Foundational Life Skill
- Foundational Mathematics
- Foundational English
- Foundational Science
LEARNER SHIP PROGRAMMES
- BUILDING AND CIVIL CONSTRUCTION: (National Certificate): NQF Level 3
- COMMUNITY HOUSE BUILDING: (National Certificate): NQF Level 3
- AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE (National Certificate: NQF Level 2)
- IT END-USER COMPUTING Level 3
- END- USER COMPUTING NQF LEVEL 3
- IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT NQF LEVEL 4
- WHOLESALE AND RETAIL OPERATIONS NQF LEVEL 3
- WHOLESALE SUPERVISION NQF LEVEL 4
- IMPLEMENTING WITH PARTNERS: CLOTHING PRODUCTION
- PLANT PRODUCTION NQF LEVEL 2
- POULTRY PRODUCTION LEVEL 2
- FACILITATE LEARNING USING DIFFERENT METHODOLOGIES NQF LEVEL 5
- CONDUCT OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENT NQF LEVEL 6
- MODERATE OUTCOMES-BASED ASSESSMENTS NQF LEVEL 6
IkhalaTvet College Application Requirements 2023
Before you apply for a course at Ikhala TVET College you should have the following:
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
How To Apply Online To Ikhala TVET College 2023
Follow the Procedures to Apply:
- Distinguish the course you wish to consider, profession guiding is accessible.
- Fill in the application structure which is accessible on the whole of our grounds and the Admin Center, or you can apply on the web.
- Pay a non-refundable application expense of R100 or late utilization of R200, in this way guarantee that you meet the base necessities prior to applying, installment subtleties are on the application structure.
- This doesn’t ensure your affirmation.
- Present the structure on the grounds you wish to concentrate with, along with your affirmed ID duplicate, most recent school results, ID duplicate of parent/Guardian and evidence of instalment.
- In the event that applying on the web, you can present your records electronically.
- New candidates have the obligation of evaluating their abilities with SAQA before applying;
- No new understudies will be recognized whether this isn’t done.
Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
Click here to apply for Admission online
Campuses Of Ikhala Tvet College
Contact Admin Center:
- Tel: +27 (0) 47 873 8800
Aliwal North Campus:
- Tel: +27 (0) 51 634 1035
- Tel: +27 (0) 47 873 3567
- Tel: +27 (0) 45 838 2593
Queen Nonesi Campus:
- Tel: +27 (0) 079 251 0205
- Tel: +27 (0) 51 611 0205
The College provides technical and vocational education and training programmes to learners who completed at least Grade 9 at the high school level and to Grade 12 learners who have not achieved university entry certificates but would like to further their education. Visit The Official Website of Ikhala Tvet College For More Details.