Ikhala TVET College Application Form 2023 PDF
Ikhala TVET College Application Form Download 2023 PDF
Download the pdf version of the 2023-2024 academic year admission application form from the official website of the college. The application form for Ikhala TVET College is the document that the college uses to gather all the basic and necessary information that the college may need to process the application of their applicants. The form is published in a pdf version and hard copy.
Ikhala TVET College Queenstown Campus is arranged in the delightful town of Komani (officially known as Queenstown) in the Eastern Cape. This town is known for the hexagon in the focal point of the town and for its wonderful native aloe plants and encompassing mountains.
Online Application Date Open 2023
The 2023 application for Ikhala Tvet College begins on the 1st of September 2022 and closes on the 30th of November 2022 therefore apply now.
Courses Offered At Ikhala Tvet College
Ikhala TVET College offers the following Programs;
- Office Administration
- Generic Management
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
The Ikhala TVET College application form pdf can be downloaded from the official website of the college. You can also visit the various college campus offices near you.
Ikhala TVET College Application Process 2023
Follow the steps below to apply for the Ikhala Tvet College for the 2023 academic year;
- Follow this link to do an online Career Guidance Questionnaire: https://gostudy.net/ikhala
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available on call if you are still not sure. Complete the online application for the chosen programme/ course.
- Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy, Photo). Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or have an outdated date stamp.
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application. After 30 September 2022, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via email & SMS. The e-mail will have the registration details.
If you are admitted, you will receive an email & SMS informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
- Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test, thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
For more information regarding admissions, please contact:
- +27 45 873 8800
Eastern Cape, South Africa, 5326
- +27 (0) 45 873 8800
- +27 (0) 047 873 8844
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit the official website of Ikhala TVET College for More details.