Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration 2023-2024
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Date 2023-2024
After your online application to Flavius Mareka TVET college and you have been admitted to study at the college, the next thing you have to do is to register. Only applicants who was successful in the application process will be invited by the college to go ahead with their registration process. Th online application for the Flavius Mareka Tvet college for the 2023 study season starts from September 1st to the 30th September 2022.
The registration for the 2023 academic year starts from the January 20th 2023 to 29th January 2023. The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to its vision as a provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational) and Nated
In order to give the youth access to the Flavius Mareka TVET College, the government has made funds available in the form of bursaries to qualifying students that are in need of financial assistance and are able to demonstrate potential for academic success.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Date for 2022
Please, all students should be mindful of the registration opening and closing dates. Registration submitted after the prescribed dates by the college will not be accepted. New Enrollment registration from 20th to 29th January 2022
Read: Sedibeng TVET College Prospectus 2023-2024
Courses Offered At Flavius Mareka Tvet College Tvet College
Courses offered at Flavius Mareka TVET College are as follow:
NCV (National Certificate Vocational)
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
Learnships and Skill Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Haircare enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Requirements 2023-2024
- You need a final Grade 9, 10 and 11 results.
- You are to provide your Senior Certificate with exception for Bachelors degree or Senior Certificate Vocational also with endorsement, i.e. Degree, Diploma or either Certificate.
- The copies of your certified statements results
- A certified copy of your Passport
- Your Conditional grade 12 exemption certificate
- The Original SAQA evaluation
- Your original academic record and certificate of conduct if you were able to register at another higher educational institution.
- Certified copies of your ID documents or Birth Certificate
- You are to provide a certified copy of your guardian or Next of kin
- You also need to provide your study permit
- Your N3, N4, N4, N5 and N6 results.
- Certificate of Cambridge School A or O Level IGCSE or HIGCSE NSSC Higher/Ordinary Level, IEB.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: All academic documents, i.e. your School results are mandatory for first-time students and all documents should be certified copies (only academic records can be original).
Flavius Mareka TVET College Registration Process 2023-2024
Flavius Mareka College registration consist of three steps:
- All new students who have already enrolled before and have received SMS confirming their Placement are to Report to campus on 19th January 2022 from 8a.m to 2p.m so that they can receive their proof of registration and timetable. You are to come along with all the necessary documents or deposit slips/ NSFAS bursary letter otherwise you will lose your space.
- All new students who have already enrolled before and have also received SMS placing them on the Waiting List are to Report to the campus on 20th January 2022 from 8a.m to 10a.m to enquire the possibility of available place. All important documents or deposit slips/NSFAS bursary letter are to be submitted other than that you will eventually lose your secured place.
- New Enrollment registration from 20th to 29th January 2023
Contact Details Of Flavius Mareka Tvet College
- 016 976 0829/0815 –
- Ext: 4000
- 016 973 1618
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted into the Flavius Mareka TVET College. If your application for admission to study through the Flavius Mareka College 2023 is successfully submitted, continue checking your status by by checking using their online application status check portal. Visit the official website of Flavius Mareka Tvet College For More Details.