Northlink TVET College Application 2023-2024
Northlink TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Prospective students wanting to study at Northlink TVET College should access the application details for the 2023-2024 academic year here in order to apply for admission. The online application for the 2023-2024 academic year will open from the 1st of September 2022 and will be closing on the 30th of November 2022.
Northlink TVET College provides relevant, accredited education and training that address the skills and development needs of students/learners. Also, the College provides responsive and relevant programmes to meet the needs of individuals and the wider social and business community.
The NSFAS administer bursaries provided by the Department of Higher Education and Training to students who are in need of financial support. Northlink encourages students including prospective students to apply for bursaries.
Northlink TVET College Application Date 2023-2024
Prospective students who are willing to apply to the college to pursue a future in technical and Vocational courses are to start applying on the 1st of September 2022 and will be closing on the 30th of September 2022.
Students wanting to study at the College are required to select a course of their choice from the courses offered in the college. Northlink TVET College offers a wide variety of courses that respond to the needs of the people as well as communities. The College offers courses under the following major courses:
- National Certificate Vocational
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
- Occupational Programmes
Students applying for admission to study at the College must have the following available before applying:
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Last school report/result/qualification.
- Proof of residence address.
- Copy of Certified Passport.
- Study Permit or Visa to Study in South Africa.
- Certificate of Foreign Qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
- Full Course Fee. All International students need to pay their course fee in full upon registration.
Northlink TVET College Application Fees 2023-2024
Northlink TVET College Application Process 2023-2024
Following these steps would assist you with the application process:
1. Select your Course
2. Course Fees & Payment Policy (Once you have selected a course, view the class fees and read the Payment Policy).
3. Complete the Application (ONLINE application – Click Here to complete the application process and upload a certified copy of your ID and latest results).
4. Waiting for a Response
Once you have submitted your application form, please allow sufficient time for the application to be verified and sent to the relevant Programme Manager before enquiring about the status of your application.
Your application will be acknowledged via SMS & e-mail. Please note that you can view the status of your application at any given time by just logging into our website.
Visit the nearest College campus or office for an application form using the following contact details:
80 Voortrekker Road, Bellville, 7530
Tel: + 27 21 970 9000
Proton Street, Belhar, 7493
Tel+27 21 952 2113/9
Jackson Street, Bellville South
Tel: +27 21 951 2231
Corner Of Dirkie Uys And Merriman Str, Goodwood
Tel: +27 21 591 3181
Connaught Road, Parow Valley, 7503
Tel: +27 21 931 8238
80 Voortrekker Rd, Bellville, 7530
Tel: +27 21 946 2250
Rothschild Boulevard, Panorama, 7506
Tel: +27 21 524 2200
Jakes Gerwel Drive, Goodwood
Tel: +27 21 591 9207
Related Useful Links