False Bay College Registration 2024-2025
False Bay College Registration Documents 2024-2025
Unveiling the False Bay College Registration Process for 2024-2025:
The online registration for the False Bay College 2024-2025 academic season will be open from the 6th of March 2023, and the registration window will be closing on the 21st of April 2023. The False Bay Tvet College registration is the process where registrants submit every needed document and information to the college in other to gain enrollment to study.
Registrants have to attach certified copies of their highest academic qualification or school grade report, identity documentation, as well as proof of address, and all the needed information as required by the college in a pdf format else their registration will not be processed.
False Bay College is a leading institution in South Africa, that offers a wide range of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) courses for students looking to improve their skills and pursue fruitful careers. With the 2024-2025 academic year fast approaching, prospective students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the registration process. This article will provide valuable insights on how to secure your spot at this esteemed college while adhering to SEO best practices.
Why Choose False Bay College
False Bay College stands out from the rest due to its unwavering commitment to quality education and its focus on fostering employable graduates. With five campuses strategically located throughout the Western Cape, this TVET college offers a variety of programmes in Engineering, Business, Hospitality, Information Technology, Education, and more.
Additionally, False Bay College is accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) and the Council on Higher Education (CHE). This recognition ensures that students receive industry-relevant training that meets the highest standards.
Read: False Bay TVET College Distance Learning 2023
False Bay TVET College Registration Date 2024-2025
Have you graduated from a high school, do you have any intentions of furthering your education in a Tvet College for the year 2024? Then False Bay Tvet College announced its opening date for the 2024-2025 study season.
- Registration opens on the 6th of March 2023
- Registration closes on 21 April 2023
Courses Offered At The False Bay Tvet College
Having the focus to address and reduce the skills shortages in the communities, False Bay TVET College offers a wide range of relevant, responsive and skill-related courses. The following are the courses available in the college:
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
Note: All courses in the college are under the following field of study or specialization; Engineering Studies, Business Studies and Utility Studies. Registration Documents
False Bay TVET College Registration Documents 2024-2025
All prospective students seeking admission must present the following registration Documents:
- Certified Copy of ID Document or Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of Students’ parent or guardians’ ID
- Grade 9 or Higher / ABET Level 4
- Grade 12 / N3 / NC(V)Level 4
- A certified copy of the statement of results of the highest standard passed
Below is a step-by-step guide to registering for False Bay TVET College for 2024-2025. Follow the process to apply:
Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parent’s or guardians’ ID with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete Biographical, Programme Registration, Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct forms.
- Students applying for bursaries can now complete their bursary application forms.
- Students must submit their acceptance letter together with the following certified documents on application: your guardians and your ID; proof of residence, most recent qualification and employment documents (salary slips) or an affidavit if unemployed.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private students). This must be paid into our bank account (details available upon request). Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility.
- With proof of payment or a white bursary slip, you may now register.
- You will be issued with proof of registration, on completion of your registration. Please check that your information has been recorded accurately
Read Also: False Bay College Nsfas Application 2023
Campuses Of False Bay TVET College
The following are the campuses of False Bay Tvet College:
- Fish Hoek Campus
- Khayelitsha Campus
- Mitchells Plain Campus
- Muizenberg Campus
- Westlake Campus
- Swartklip Campus
Contact Details Of False Bay Tvet College
False Bay College’s contact details for its various campuses and the central office are as follows:
- Central Office:
- Tel: +27 (0)21 787 0800
- Email: email@example.com
False Bay Tvet College has an experienced, dedicated teaching team, excellent materials, and well-equipped facilities. Take the opportunity to change your life by using False Bay as an instrument to achieve your dreams. Hope the information given above was useful to you in registering for the college. Visit the official website of False Bay Tvet College for more details.