False Bay College Registration 2023-2024
False Bay College Registration Documents 2023-2024
The online registration for the 2023-2024 academic season will be open from the 1st of September 2022, and the registration window will be closing on the 30th of September 2022. The False Bay Tvet College application is the process where registrants submit every needed document and information to the college in other to gain enrollment to study.
Registrants have to attach certified copies of their highest academic qualification or school grade report, identity documentation, as well as proof of address, and all the needed information as required by the college in a pdf format else their registration will not be processed.
False Bay TVET College constantly increases the number of students enrolled by offering relevant and responsive learning, knowledge and skills to address the skills shortages in South Africa. Also, the College assist and encourage students including prospective students to register for bursaries provided by the government.
False Bay TVET College Registration Date 2023-2024
Have you graduated from a high school, do you have any intentions of furthering your education in a Tvet College for the year 2023? The False Bay Tvet College has announced its opening date for the 2-23-2024 study season. From the 1st of September 2022 to the 30th of September 2022, the application window will be open to all prospective students.
Courses Offered At The False Bay Tvet College
Having the focus to address and reduce the skills shortages in the communities, False Bay TVET College offers a wide range of relevant, responsive and skill-related courses. The following are the courses available in the college:
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
Note: All courses in the college are under the following field of study or specialization; Engineering Studies, Business Studies and Utility Studies.
False Bay TVET College Registration Documents 2023-2024
All prospective students seeking admission must present the following when applying:
- Certified Copy of ID Document or Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of Students’ parent or guardians’ ID
- Grade 9 or Higher / ABET Level 4
- Grade 12 / N3 / NC(V)Level 4
- Certified copy of the statement of results of highest standard passed
Below is a step-by-step guide to registering to False Bay TVET College for 2023-2024. Follow the process to apply:
Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parent’s or guardians’ ID with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete Biographical, Programme Registration, Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct forms.
- Students applying for bursaries can now complete their bursary application forms.
- Students must submit their acceptance letter together with the following certified documents on application: your guardians and your ID; proof of residence, most recent qualification and employment documents (salary slips) or affidavit if unemployed.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private students). This must be paid into our bank account (details available upon request). Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility.
- With proof of payment or a white bursary slip, you may now register.
- You will be issued with proof of registration, on completion of your registration. Please check that your information has been recorded accurately
Tel: 021 361 3430 / 021 360 5000Physical Address:
P.O. Box 376
7785GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 2’59.81″S 18°39’16.22″E
Tel: 021 788 8373
Fax: 021 788 2417Physical Address:York Rd
MuizenbergPostal Address:P.O. Box 34
|FISH HOEK CAMPUS
Tel: 021 782 0144 / 021 784 4300Physical Address:Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Road
Fish HoekPostal Address:P.O. Box 22488
7974GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 8’16.61″S 18°25’26.59″E
|MITCHELL’S PLAIN CAMPUS
Tel: 021 391 0717Physical Address:Cedar High School
Corner Weltevreden & Spine Rd, Rocklands
Mitchell’s PlainPostal Address:
P.O. Box 376
7789GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 3’36.98″S 18°37’12.42″E
Tel:021 701 1340 / 021 700 6400Physical Address:
Private Bag X17
7966GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 4’41.65″S 18°26’24.60″E
Tel: 021-787 0800Physical Address:
Private Bag X25
|LINKAGES AND PARTNERSHIPS
Central OfficeMs Jacqui Layman
Tel: 021-787 0800
Email: Jacqueline.Layman@falsebay.org.zaWORK INTEGRATED LEARNING
Central OfficeMs Monica Lekay
Tel: 021-700 6400
False Bay Tvet College has an experienced, dedicated teaching team, excellent materials, and well-equipped facilities. Take the opportunity to change your life by using False Bay as an instrument to achieve your dreams. Hope the information given above was useful to you in registering for the college. Visit the official website of False Bay Tvet College for more details.