False Bay College Nsfas Application 2024/2025
False Bay College Nsfas Application Date 2024/2025
A Comprehensive Guide to False Bay College NSFAS Application 2024-2025:
Do you wish to further your education at the False Bay Tvet for the year 2024-2025 academic year, are you a citizen of South Africa, do you come from a family with an annual household income of about R350,000 or less, then you will need to apply for Nsfas. Nsfas is a government body which operates under the watch of DHET, which provides financial support to students in helping them pay for their registration fee, tuition fee, accommodation, learning materials, transportation and more.
It has been a norm among many that colleges and universities are only meant for rich families in society. They say this because some see the cost of paying yourself through a university or college are very high and only the rich can afford it. What they say may be true, but to you who have gained admission to study at False Bay College, there is a huge hope for you. From the 28th of September 2023, students of False Bay Tvet College can apply for the Nsfas bursary to support them in paying for their educational needs.
Education is a fundamental right and an essential tool for personal and societal growth. In South Africa, NSFAS is a beacon of hope that is providing financial aid to deserving students who wish to further their studies but lack the necessary financial resources. This article aims to guide you through the application process for the False Bay College NSFAS for the 2024-2025 academic year.
False Bay College Nsfas Application Date 2024-2025
The online application for 2024 Nsfas begins on the 28th of September 2023 and the application will end on the 7th of January 2024. The application deadline for Nsfas may not be extended therefore apply now.
Who Qualifies For False Bay College Nsfas Application 2024-2025
To be eligible to apply for Nsfas at False Bay Tvet College, you must:
- Be a South African citizens
- Have SASSA grant recipients
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year
- Persons with a disability whose combined household income is not more than R600 000 per year.
False Bay College Nsfas Application Requirements 2024/2025
The following are the documents needed in applying for Nsfas at False Bay Tvet College 2024-2025:
- A valid copy of the ID
- A valid ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- A valid ID of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
Other documents required, if applicable:
- Retrenchment letter
- Death certificate/s
- Divorce decree
The NSFAS application process consists of the following steps:
- Visit the NSFAS official website.
- Click on “Apply.”
- Register with your personal details.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Regularly check the status of your application on the NSFAS website.
Read Also: Umfolozi TVET Nsfas Application 2024-2025
Central Office Of False Bay Tvet College: 0217870800
- Muizenberg: 0217888373
- Mitchell’s Plain: 0213910717
- Fish Hoek: 0217820144
- Khayelitsha: 0213613430/ 3605000
- Westlake: 0217011340
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.