Sekhukhune TVET College NSFAS 2023
Sekhukhune TVET College NSFAS Application 2023
Are you a brilliant South African student schooling at Sekhukhune Tvet college, are you finding challenges in financing your education, then your worries are over because Sekhukhune Tvet college together with Nsfas provides bursaries to students to help them pay for their education. Nsfas is a government agency in South Africa that opperates under the auspices of the Departments of Higher Education and Training that provides financial support for students who comes from a family with an income of R350 000 or less.
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges.
Sekhukhune TVET College Students Who Are Qualified For NSFAS 2023
You qualify for a government bursary offered via the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) if :
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Click here to download: Consent Form
Sekhukhune TVET College NSFAS Application Date 2023
All students including new applicants at Sekhukhune Tvet college can apply for the Nsfas bursaries for the 2023 study year. Nsfas application date for 2023 opens from the 2nd of November 2022 to the 7th of January 2023. The application date for Nsfas may not be extended for the 2023 year but should it be extended, it may be extended to the 21st of January 2023.
Sekhukhune TVET College NSFAS Application Requirements
- Consent Form: Download, complete and sign the form
- SA Identity Document: Certified copy ID(not older than 3 months, Certified copies of parent/s or guardian ID or Death certificate
- Proof of Income: Only if the non-SASSA recipient
- PWD(Persons with Disability): Complete disability form (annexure A)
Sekhukhune TVET College NSFAS Application Process 2023
- Online Applications (www.nsfas.org.za)
- Walk-Inns Centres at Institutions of Higher Learning
- Drop and Go: Manual Applications at Local NYDA Offices
- Isibindi Programme (Social Worker Support Via Outreach Team)
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
Sekhukhune Central Office
- 013 269 0278
Sekhukhune TVET College strives to exceed the expectations of all its students, aiming at the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of training provision. Visit The official website of Skhukhune Tvet College for more details.