Ingwe Tvet College Bizana 2024-2025
Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Application 2024-2025
Are you pondering over where to continue your academic journey in the technical and vocational education and training sector for the years 2024-2025? Look no further than Ingwe TVET College Bzana campus also known as Siteto Campus, a distinguished South African institution renowned for its commitment to innovation, excellence, and student success.
In the academic years 2024-2025, Ingwe TVET College Bizana is the place to be for students seeking a transformative educational experience that aligns with the demands of the industry. The institution is proud of its robust curriculum, offering a broad spectrum of industry-relevant courses designed to furnish students with the necessary skills and knowledge to thrive in their chosen fields.
The online application window for Ingwe Tvet College Bizana campus for the 2024/2025 academic year will be open from September 1, 2023, and will close on September 30, 2023. The college offers a variety of high-quality technical vocational education and training, tailored to meet the requirements of both the South African economy and the global market.
Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Application Date 2024-2025
The online application window for Ingwe Tvet College Bizana campus for the 2024-2025 study season will be open on the 1st of September 2023 and the application window will be closing on the 30th of September 2023. Prospective students are to be quick with the application process in other to meet the deadline because applications submitted after the deadline might not be accepted by the college campus.
Courses And Programmes Offered At the Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Campus
The college campus offers both Ncv and report 191 courses as listed below:
- Management Assistant
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Office Administration
- Generic Management
- Civil and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
In the application process at Ingwe Tvet College Bizana campus, applicants will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of ID/Passport
- Latest School Report/Academic Results
- Study Permit (foreign students only)
- Residential Address
Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Campus Application Procedures 2024
Follow the below guide to apply:
- Visit the official Ingwe TVET College Bizana campus website and locate the “Application” section.
- Create a user account by providing your personal details such as name, email address, and contact number.
- Choose your desired course from the list of available programs.
- Upload the required supporting documents, including your ID/passport, academic records, and proof of residence.
- Review your application thoroughly and submit it, taking note of the unique application reference number for future reference.
Read Also: Ingwe Tvet College Maluti 2024-2025
Contact Details of Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Campus
- Mhlanga Village
- Tel: 039 940 2142 Ext 400
- Campus Manager: Mr N. G. Manyala
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions kindly leave them in the comment section provided below this post or better still you can visit the official website of Ingwe Tvet College Bizana Campus for more details.