How To Apply Online At Thekwini College For 2024-2025
How To Apply Online At Thekwini Tvet College For 2024-2025
Everything You Need to Know About Applying Online at Thekwini College for 2024-2025:
Thekwini Tvet College’s online application system provides an efficient, user-friendly platform that allows prospective students to apply from anywhere. This innovative approach reduces the paperwork involved, minimizing environmental impact and the possibility of manual errors. As one of the leading Tvet Colleges in South Africa, the college is recognized for its broad kinds of courses designed to equip students with industry-specific skills.
As the academic year 2024-2025 approaches, many prospective students are preparing to apply to this esteemed college. This article guides you through the online application process at Thekwini College. Thekwini Tvet College stands out in the field of vocational training. Its curriculum is designed to balance theoretical knowledge and practical skills, preparing students for a hustle-free transition into the job market. From business studies to engineering, health, and hospitality, the college offers an array of programs to suit various career paths.
Date To Apply Online To Thekwini Tvet College For 2024-2025
Prospective students are to apply for admission into the 2024-2025 academic year at Thekwini Tvet College by the following dates:
- Thekwini Tvet College Online Application opening date: Thekwini Tvet College will begin its 2024 application process on the 1st of September 2024
- Thekwini Tvet College Online Application closing date: Application for Thekwini Tvet College 2024-2025 will be closing on the 30th of September 2023
- Thekwini Tvet Colege Release of acceptance letters: December 1, 2023
- Thekwini Tvet College Online Registration for accepted students: January 8-19, 2024
What Are The Courses And Programmes Offered At Thekwini Tvet College For 2024-2025
The courses below are offered at Thekwini Tvet College:
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- Utility and Social Services
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Required Documents Needed To Apply Online At Thekwini College For 2024-2025
The following are the requirements needed to apply for Thekwini Tvet College:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of higher education report
- Certificate of Good Behavior, from their previous learning institutions or workplaces
- Certified copy of parents’ ID
- A unique Email address as well as cellphone number
The process below will guide you in applying for admission at Thewini Tvet College:
- Visit the official Thekwini TVET College website (www.thekwinicollege.co.za).
- Download the application form or collect it from the campus.
- Complete the application form, providing all the required information and documentation.
- Submit the application form along with the necessary documents, either in person or via postal mail.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee (if applicable).
- Await the release of acceptance letters in December.
Thekwini Tvet College Campuses
- Melbourne Campus
- Centec Campus
- Springfield Campus
- Asherville Campus
- Cato Manor Campus
- Umbilo Campus
Contact Details Of Thekwini TVET College
- 262 D’ Aintree Avenue,
- Asherville, Durban
- South Africa
Hope the information above has been useful to you, please kindly leave your suggestions in the comments section below. You come also visit the official website of Thekwini Tvet College for more details.