Elangeni College Application Form For 2023-2024
Elangeni College Application Form Pdf For 2023-2024
The Elangeni Tvet College application window for the year 2023-2024 is currently open to all applicants to apply to seek admission into the various courses and programmes that are offered in the college. Applicants should go to the official website of the college to download the application form. The Application form pdf is a document that the college uses to collect data on all the applicants who are applying.
Elangeni TVET College now offers bursaries for qualifying NCV and Nated students (through the DHET Financial Aid Scheme). Interested applicants must contact their nearest campus for more details. Don’t hesitate – you too can study the programme of your dreams!
When Is Elangeni Tvet College Accepting Application Form For 2023-2024
In other, for your application to be accepted by the college, you need to submit your application form within the application period which starts on the 1st of September 2022 and closes on the 30th of November 2022.
Elangeni TVET College offers the Courses below;
- Business / Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Safety in Society
- Skills and Short Courses
How To Obtain The Elangeni College Application Form For 2023-2024
Application forms can be obtained from the official website by downloading the pdf version or by visiting any of the college campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information that will be provided below. You can also download the forms by clicking on the link below:
Follow this procedure to Apply to the Elangeni TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything written.
- Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Contact Elangeni College
- Phone. +27 (0) 31 716 6700
- Fax. +27 (0) 31 716 6777
- Email: email@example.com
- Physical Address. 15 Portsmouth Road, Pinetown, 3610
- Postal Address. Private Bag X9032, Pinetown, 3610
Contact details of Elangeni TVET College:
- Private Bag X9032
- Tel: 031 716 6700
- Fax: 031 716 6777
- 131 of street 108812
- Tel: 031 519 0933
- 140 Khululeka Road
- Tel: 031 711 0313
- F5 Malandela Road
- Tel: 031 503 9708
- 280 Shezi Main Road
- Tel: 031 771 0148
- P100 Main Road
- Tel: 032 532 1519
- Ithendele Drive
- Tel: 031 509 1924
- 38 Bamboo Lane
- Tel: 031 702 3260
- Zulu Reserve Road
- Botha’s Hill
- Tel: 031 777 1742
Elangeni TVET College treats others as they would like to be treated themselves. Abusive or disrespectful treatment is not tolerated. They always strive for fairness and equality. They are committed to working with students, and customers openly, honestly and sincerely. Hope you found all the information you needed on this blog, will like to hear from you by leaving all your suggestions in the comments section. You can also visit the official website of Elangeni TVET College for more details.