Ehlanzeni TVET College Application 2023-2024
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Closing Date 2023-2024
The online application date open for the 2023 academic season at Ehlanzeni Tvet College is currently open to all prospective students and returning students who are preparing to enrol on the college. The application window will be open from the 25th of August 2022 and it will be closing on the 30th Of November 2022.
All admission application forms are to be submitted with the required documents as demanded by the college even before the application deadline else the application will be rejected.
Also, Ehlanzeni TVET College has student support services that assist and guide students to apply for bursaries. The Department for Higher Education provides financial assistance in form of bursaries to students in TVET Colleges. The College manages these bursaries and encourages students to apply for these bursaries.
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Date 2023-2024
The application window for Ehlanzeni Tvet College 2023-2024 will be open from the 25th of August 2022 and it will be closing on the 30th Of November 2022.
All students seeking for admission into the College must choose a course of their choice from the courses offered by the college. Ehlanzeni TVET College offers a diverse range of courses that responds to the needs of the people and communities. The College offers courses under the following qualifications:
- Pre-Vocational Learning Programmes.
- National Certificate Vocational
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED)
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Requirements 2023-2024
All applicants are to have the following available before applying for admission.
- Certified copy of your Identity document(compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport( International students)
- Latest Academic Results/Qualifications
- Certified copy of parent Identity document
- Proof of Residence
Ehlanzeni TVET College Application Process 2023-2024
To apply to Ehlanzeni Tvet College for the 2023 academic year, kindly follow the steps below:
- Acquire your application form at the school’s campus or website. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all the necessary documentation( Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian/parent ID, Proof of residence and student-certified ID
- Remember you will need an email address when filling out the form, it is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- Also, remember to provide a valid cell phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above
Application forms are available at various college sites. Visit the nearest college site for an application form using the following contact details:
29 Bell Street Nelspruit, 1200
Tel : +27 (0)13 752 7105
3074 General Street Barberton, 1300
Tel : +27 13 712 6640
Legogote Road KaNyamazane, 1214
Tel : +27 13 794 3767
Main Road to Manyeleti Acornhoek 1360
Tel : +27 13 590 0016
No. 5 Rossouw Street Mashishing 1120
Tel : +27 13 590 0238
Tonga Road KaMhlushwa
Tel : +27 13 590 0028
Numbi Road Hazyview
Tel : +27 13 590 0015
Corner Koraalboom and Kaapsehoop Road Nelspruit 1200
Tel : +27 13 741 3016
As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) band, the Ehlanzeni Tvet College has much to offer students and prospective partners as an alternative to General Education and Training. Its courses lead to recognised, accredited qualifications that are in high demand by commerce and industry. Visit the official website of the college for more details
Related Useful Links