College of Cape Town Application 2024-2025
College of Cape Town Online Application 2024-2025
The online application date open for the 2024/2025 academic year starts on the 1st of September 2023 and closes on the 30th of September 2023. Applications that will be sent after the online application deadline will be rejected, therefore all applicants are to submit their as early as possible.
College of Cape Town application details, as well as forms for the 2023/2024 academic, are all available here. To apply, read through the following information for all admission requirements and how to apply for admission.
College of Cape Town is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. College of Cape Town is one of the largest colleges in South Africa, situated in the central area of the Peninsula and serves the greater Cape Town area. The College comprises eight campuses with easily accessible world-class facilities.
College of Cape Town provides quality education and training in response to the skills development needs of the province as well as the country to develop the potential of learners or clients. The College also has competent and dedicated staff who will go to great lengths to provide students with the necessary services. Financial assistance from the Department of Higher Education and Training is available for students studying in the College.
College of Cape Town Online Application Date 2024-2025
Applications for admission for the academic year are open and accessible to interested applicants throughout the year. The 2024/2025 academic opens on 1st September 2023 and will be closing on 30th September 2023.
Courses Offered At College of Cape Town 2024/2025
College of Cape Town offers a wide range of diverse courses under the following qualifications:
- Art and Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Business Student
- Education and Training
- Electrical Engineering
- Hair Care
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Cape Town Online Application Requirements 2024-2025
Applicants seeking admission should have the following available before applying for admission:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of residence address
- Certified copy of your matric results/last grade passed
- Valid Passport
- Study Permit or Visa to Study in South Africa
- Certificate of Foreign Qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
College of Cape Town Online Application Fee 2024-2025
Download The Fee Structure Of the College Of Cape Town 2024/2025 Pdf
College of Cape Town Application Process 2024-2025
1. Complete the application form.
2. Once completed in full, attach a certified copy of your I.D., proof of address as well as a copy of your matric results/last grade passed.
3. Return the application form using any of these methods:
- Return it to the address indicated.
- Fax it to the number indicated.
- Return it to the relevant campus where the
- course you are applying for is offered.
4. You will then receive an SMS acknowledging receipt of your application.
5. You will be contacted about any further steps you’d need to take. This could include interviews, tests and assessments related to your field of study.
6. You will be provided with a letter of acceptance or a letter of provisional acceptance.
7. You’ll receive a student number and be invited to register on a specific date.
8. The final stage will be completed on campus on the assigned date.
Read Also: College of Cape Town Registration 2023-2024
Campuses Of College of Cape Town
- 174 Kromboom Rd, Crawford
- Cape Town, 7770
- Tel: (021) 696 5133
- Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands
- Cape Town, 7405
- Tel: (021) 531 2105/6/7
- Cnr Protea & Eland Streets, Athlone
- Cape Town, 7760
- Tel: (021) 637 9183
- Breda Street, Gardens
- Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: (021) 461 9418
- Tel: (021) 531 9124
- 31 Broad Road, Wynberg
- Cape Town, 7800
- Tel: (021) 797 5540
- Cnr Steve Biko Drive & Ngambu Street, Gugulethu
- Cape Town, 7750
- Tel: (021) 638 3131
- Cnr Longmarket & Buitenkant Streets
- Cape Town 8001
- Tel: (021) 462 2053
Contact Details Of College of Cape Town
- 334 Albert Road Salt River
- Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: (0) 21 404 6700/(0) 86 010 3682
As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) band, the College of Cape Town has much to offer students and prospective partners as an alternative to General Education and Training. Its courses lead to recognised, accredited qualifications that are in high demand by commerce and industry. Visit the official website of the college for more details.
Related Useful Links