Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Application 2024/2025
Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2024/2025
Central Johannesburg TVET College NSFAS Application for 2024/2025: A Comprehensive Guide:
Students who have gained admission to Central Johannesburg TVET College for the 2024-2025 academic year but unfortunately comes from a family with a household income of about R350,000 annually can consider applying for a bursary from Nsfas. CJC has made it possible for its students to apply for Nsfas bursaries to support them in their education journey. Starting from the 28th of September 2023, the CJC Nsfas application window for the 2024-2025 academic year will be open and the online application for Nsfas application deadline will be closing on the 7th of January 2024.
As the next academic year approaches, the need for financial assistance to secure higher education becomes a pressing concern for many prospective students. Central Johannesburg TVET College, a leading institution in South Africa, recognizes this and has made provisions for such assistance through the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). This article will provide a comprehensive guide on the NSFAS application process at Central Johannesburg TVET College for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Understanding the NSFAS
Prior to exploring the details of the application procedure, it is essential to grasp the concept of the NSFAS. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a government-led program aimed at supporting students with financial difficulties and strong academic potential by offering them the chance to pursue their educational ambitions. It extends scholarships to qualified students who are interested in enrolling in higher education institutions and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges throughout South Africa, Central Johannesburg TVET College being one of them.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Nsfas Application Date 2024-2025
The dates to apply for Nsfas at CJC are as follows:
- Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Application Date Open 2024: Students of CJC should start their Nsfas online application process for the 2024-2025 academic year on the 28th of September 2023.
- Central Johannesburg TVET College NsfasApplication Deadline 2024: Online Nsfas application deadline for CJC is on the 7th of January 2024
- Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Date Extension: Nsfas may extend its application deadline to the 21st of January 2024
Who qualifies for Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Bursary For 2024
You qualify for Nsfas if you:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be a Registered or intend to register for NCV or NATED (Report 191) Programme
- Persons in need of financial support.
- Academically good students who need financial support.
The following documents are needed for NSFAS Application;
- Valid cellphone number and email address
- Copy of an Identity Document or birth certificate
- Valid Identity Document copies of parents, guardians or spouse
- Proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Parents, guardians or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognized as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form
Central Johannesburg TVET College Nsfas Application Process 2024-2025
Steps to follow below to apply for Nsfas as a CJC student:
- Step 1: Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Step 2: Create a myNSFAS account
- Step 3: Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and answer the questions on the screen
- Step 4: Upload the required supporting documents then click on ‘submit’
Communicate with Nsfas
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter page: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Campus
- 5 Ubla Avenue
- Johannesburg, 2193
- (011) 351-6000
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.