Auburn University Application for Admission 2022
Auburn University Application for Admission 2022 auburn university application deadline
Auburn University offers more than 150 full-time undergraduate programs offered at 12 universities. We pride ourselves on having a range of nationally competitive programs taught by world-class faculty who regularly receive national awards and research grants for education and research.
- Architecture, Design and Construction
- Forestry and Wildlife Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Sciences and Mathematics
- Veterinary Medicine
How to Apply for Admission;
When you’re ready to apply, go to auburn.edu/admissions or use the Common Application to submit your application. There is no preference for one application over the other. We strongly advise you to finish the application you started. Filling out both applications may cause a delay in the review of your file.
How to join
- Meet with your high school guidance counselor to discuss dual enrollment opportunities. You will need their support for your Auburn First application.
- Complete an Auburn First application.
Ask your counselor to submit your transcript and letter of support via eScrip-Safe or Parchment (for high schools that use electronic delivery methods) or mail to:
1550 East Glenn Avenue, Suite 1210
Auburn, AL 36849
- Submit your enrollment deposit once you received your acceptance letter. This $250 deposit holds your place in Auburn First and will be applied to your tuition.
- After receiving your Auburn username and password, activate your account at auburn.edu/activate.
- A Student Success Coordinator will reach out to you for additional information and assist you in registering for classes. Be sure to check your new Auburn email address at owa.auburn.edu.
- If you are enrolling in a course offered on campus, visit auburn.edu/medical form to submit your required form into the Clearwave system.
- Complete the Auburn First online orientation that includes tips to successfully navigate your college courses.
- 10th grade or above
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA
- Letter of support from your guidance counselor
Student Financial Aid Application Types;
Student loan programs offer low-interest, long-term loans to students.
To be eligible for federal student loans, students must enroll at least half-time (6 hours for undergraduates, 5 hours for graduates) each semester. All loans must be paid back in full.
Auburn University offers a variety of loan options.
Grants are available to undergraduate students pursuing their first undergraduate degree who exhibit high financial need as assessed by the FAFSA.
Every year, Auburn University provides a number of scholarships to incoming and current students.
Freshman Scholarships, Transfer Scholarships, General Scholarships, and Departmental Scholarships are among the scholarships offered.
External Scholarships awarded by persons or organizations outside of Auburn are also processed.
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The Quad Center
Auburn, Alabama 36849
or email at email@example.com.
auburn university application deadline
For more information visit Auburn University official website