Westcol Tvet College Second Semester 2024-2025
Westcol Tvet College Second Semester 2024-2025; A Guide to Westcol TVET College’s Second Semester
As the second semester approaches, students at Westcol TVET College are gearing up for another exciting phase of their educational journey. Westcol TVET College offers a variety of possibilities to empower students and get them ready for a successful career, with a focus on developing practical skills and industry-relevant programmes. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at the second semester at Westcol TVET College, emphasising important details like the courses, the admissions process, the support services available, and tips for academic success.
Westcol Tvet College Second Semester Application Date 2024-2025
The online application date for the second semester at Westcol Tvet College begins from May to June 2024.
Westcol Tvet College Courses Open For Second Semester Application
- Report 191 Business Studies N4-N6
- Engineering Studies N1-N6
- NCV(National Certificate Vocational)
Westcol Tvet College Second Semester Application Requirements 2024-2025
Before applying Westcol Tvet College Second Semester, for you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
Westcol Tvet College Second Semester Application Process 2024-2025
Steps to successfully submit your Western TVET College second semester registration form (manual or online);
Step 1: Choose a qualification and special requirements
Step 2: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
Step 3: Get an application form
- Complete your application (manual and online)
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Step 4: Online application portal >>http://www.westcol.co.za
Step 5: Follow up and get your admission status
- Carletonville Campus
- Krugersdorp Campus
- Krugersdorp West Campus
- Randfontein Campus
- Westonaria Campus
WestCol Contact Details
By understanding the admission process, utilizing support services, and implementing effective study strategies, you can make the most of your time at Westcol TVET College. Embrace the practical training opportunities, engage with the college. Visit the College Website for all Information