Tvet Colleges Online Application Zambia 2024-2025
Tvet Colleges Online Application Zambia 2024-2025
The basic foundation for technical educational, vocational, and entrepreneurship training (TEVET) in Zambia is the TEVET Policy (1996). It recognizes the need to adapt TVET to a changing economy that, in comparison to previous years, is becoming increasingly reliant on the informal sector.
Founded in 2005, the Technical Education, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Authority (TEVETA) stands as the primary authority supervising the implementation of TVET programs in Zambia. Responsible for accrediting and registering TVET establishments, TEVETA also extends its support to TVET providers, devises curricula, and administers examinations. Under the umbrella of its Training Systems Development Unit, TEVETA manages four distinct TVET delivery models within the country. This article provides a step-by-step guide to successfully navigating TVET colleges’ online application process in Zambia for the 2024-2025 academic year.
Tvet Colleges Online Application Requirements Zambia 2024-2025
The following are the requirements needed to apply for admission into any of the Tvet Colleges in Zambia:
Zambian Students :
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of residence address
- Certified copy of your matric results/last grade passed
- Proof of Residence:
- Proof of Payment for the Application Fee
- Guardian’s Details
- Valid Passport
- Study Permit or Visa to Study in South Africa
- Certificate of Foreign Qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
Tvet Colleges Online Application Process Zambia 2024-2025
The online application process for TVET colleges in Zambia has been designed to be user-friendly, fast, and convenient. Here’s how you can navigate it:
Research and Choose Your Course:
- Before starting your application, research the various courses offered by different TVET colleges in Zambia. Choose a course that aligns with your career goals and interests.
Prepare Necessary Documents:
- Collect all the required documents. Typically, these include your academic transcripts, National Registration Card (NRC), and a passport-size photograph. Ensure these documents are clear and legible for uploading.
Access the Online Application Portal:
- Visit the chosen TVET college’s official website and navigate to the online application portal. Here, you will find instructions on how to fill out the application form.
Fill Out the Online Application:
- Carefully fill in your personal details, academic qualifications, and chosen course. Ensure all the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Upload the Necessary Documents:
- Upload the required documents in the specified format. Double-check each upload to ensure clarity and accuracy.
Submit the Application:
- Review your application form thoroughly to avoid errors. Once satisfied, submit your application. You should receive a confirmation email or notification with your application reference number.
- After submission, the college will review your application. You should expect feedback within the timeframe provided on the college’s website. If you don’t receive a response within this period, don’t hesitate to follow up.
These colleges are under the Department of Vocational Education and Training of the Ministry of Higher Education. There are 28 public institutions as listed below:
- Kasiya Business and Secretarial College
- Chipata Trades Training Institute
- Evelyn Hone College (EHC)
- Gemstone and Lapidary Processing
- Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
- Isoka Trades Training Institute
- Kabwe Institute of Technology
- Kalabo Trades Training Institute
- Kaoma Trades Training Institute
- Kitwe Vocational Training Centre (KVTC)
- Livingstone Institute for Business and Engineering Studies (LIBES)
- Luanshya Technical and Business College (LTBC)
- Lukashya Trades Training Institute (LTTI)
- Lusaka Business and Technical College (LBTC)
- Lusaka Vocational Training Centre (LVTC)
- Mansa Trades Training Institute
- Mongu Trades Training Institute
- Mwense Trades Training Institute
- Mwinilunga Trades Training Institute
- Zambia Institute of Management (ZAMIM)
- Nkumbi International College
- Northern Technical College (NORTEC)
- Solwezi Trades Training Institute
- St.Mawagali Training Institute
- Technical and Vocational Teachers’ College (TVTC)
- Thorn Park Construction Training Centre
- Ukwimi Trades Training Institute
- Zambia Institute for Business Studies and Industrial Practice (ZIBSIP)
- The Permanent Secretary
- Ministry of Technology and Science
- Maxwell House, Los Angeles Boulevard
- P. O. Box 50464, Lusaka, Zambia
- Toll Free Zamtel:+260955624777 or 3363
- Fax: +260-1-252951/252089
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions concerning this post, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below the post. You can also visit the official website of Zambia Tvet Colleges for more details and inquiries.