Tvet Colleges In Zambia
Tvet Colleges In Zambia: Are you looking to acquire practical skills and knowledge for a rewarding career in Zambia? Look no further! In this article, we present a comprehensive guide to Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges in Zambia. These institutions are dedicated to equipping individuals with the necessary skills and expertise required to excel in various industries.
Tvet Colleges In Zambia
Under the Department of Vocational Education and Training of the Ministry of Higher Education, there are 28 public institutions. The following is a list of the institutions:
- Kasiya Business and Secretarial College
- Chipata Trades Training Institute
- Evelyn Hone College (EHC)
- Gemstone and Lapidary Processing
- Industrial Training Centre (ITC)
- Isoka Trades Training Institute
- Kabwe Institute of Technology
- Kalabo Trades Training Institute
- Kaoma Trades Training Institute
- Kitwe Vocational Training Centre (KVTC)
- Livingstone Institute for Business and Engineering Studies (LIBES)
- Luanshya Technical and Business College (LTBC)
- Lukashya Trades Training Institute (LTTI)
- Lusaka Business and Technical College (LBTC)
- Lusaka Vocational Training Centre (LVTC)
- Mansa Trades Training Institute
- Mongu Trades Training Institute
- Mwense Trades Training Institute
- Mwinilunga Trades Training Institute
- Zambia Institute of Management (ZAMIM)
- Nkumbi International College
- Northern Technical College (NORTEC)
- Solwezi Trades Training Institute
- St.Mawagali Training Institute
- Technical and Vocational Teachers’ College (TVTC)
- Thorn Park Construction Training Centre
- Ukwimi Trades Training Institute
- Zambia Institute for Business Studies and Industrial Practice (ZIBSIP)
Read Also: Tvet Colleges Online Application 2024-2025
Tvet Colleges Online Application Requirements Zambia 2024-2025
The following are the requirements needed to apply for admission into any of the Tvet Colleges in Zambia:
Zambian Students :
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of residence address
- Certified copy of your matric results/last grade passed
- Proof of Residence:
- Proof of Payment for the Application Fee
- Guardian’s Details
- Valid Passport
- Study Permit or Visa to Study in South Africa
- Certificate of Foreign Qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
Applications Process To Tvet Colleges In Zambia 2024-2025
Tvet colleges that are open for the 2024 academic year are still accepting applications, to apply, follow the process provided:
- To obtain an application form, go to the college’s website.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Choose a course that corresponds to your qualifications.
- Provide all necessary documentation, such as a valid identification card, certified results, or a certificate.
- Where relevant, provide identification of parents or guardians, as well as a death certificate.
- Where applicable, international students must present their passport ID
- The Permanent Secretary
- Ministry of Technology and Science
- Maxwell House, Los Angeles Boulevard
- P. O. Box 50464, Lusaka, Zambia
- Toll Free Zamtel:+260955624777 or 3363
- Fax: +260-1-252951/252089
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you aspire to pursue a career in engineering, business, education, or trades, TVET College in Zambia offers a supportive learning environment and pathways to success. By enrolling in a TVET college, you can acquire the practical skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in today’s competitive job market and make a significant contribution to Zambia’s workforce and development.