South Cape College Mosselbay
South Cape College Mosselbay: Mossel Bay Campus was established with the support and encouragement of various stakeholders internally and externally. This Campus delivers excellent service to the College’s catchment area, which includes the Garden Route, Central Karoo and Kannaland Districts. Tuition began in one classroom with post-school technical training. The intention was to allow students from previously disadvantaged groups to have access to training so that qualifications could be upgraded and skills acquired.
Thanks to the generous support of Petro SA, which donated a well-equipped computer centre with several other industries that contributed towards the establishment of an Electronics workshop.
Additionally, Mossel Bay Campus comprises Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Welding workshops. The Mossel Bay Campus was also identified by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to establish a Centre of Specialisation for Bricklaying. This Centre is currently fully operational.
South Cape College Mossel Bay Courses/Programs Offered
NCV (Level 2 – 4)
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction Level 2 – 4
- Engineering & Related Design Level 2 – 4
- Tourism Level 2 – 4
Report 191 (N1 –N3)
- Boilermaking (N1 – N3)
- Electrical (N1 – N3)
Report 191 (N4 –N6)
- Educare (N4-N6)
- Human Resource Management (N4-N6)
- Public Management (N4-N6)
Read Also: South Cape College Contact Details
Documents Needed When Applying For South Cape College Mossel Bay Online Application
- Certified Copy of ID
- Certified Copy of Highest Grade Passed
- Certified Copy of Proof of Residence
(in your name or an affidavit)
- As each qualification is different and may require a certain collection of topics and points to enter, make sure you meet the admission standards and the necessary academic point score for your selected qualification.
- Be sure to research what you need to implement after learning it. To learn more about the courses and programs offered at South Cape College.
- Have Current Contact Information: Verify that your email address and phone number are current. Applicants and South Cape College communicate before, during, and after the application process. To ensure that your messages are delivered on time, only enter one phone number and one email address.
- Prepare Your Documents: Students wishing to enrol at South Cape College for the first time must submit these documents. Before you start the online process, make sure you have the following because you will need to upload them as part of your application.
How To Apply South Cape College Mossel Bay Online Application 2024-2025
- Visit the South Cape TVET College website.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
- Read the information and scroll to click on ‘Apply online’.
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your application.
Mossel Bay Campus
- Address: c/o Essenhout- & Kreupelhout street, Heiderand, 6500
- Phone: 044 693 2613
South Cape College Mossel Bay offers a diverse range of courses designed to meet the needs and aspirations of students from different backgrounds. Whether you are interested in business management, information technology, hospitality and tourism, early childhood development, or engineering studies, the college provides excellent educational opportunities to help you pursue your career goals. With dedicated faculty, modern facilities, and a focus on practical learning, SCC Mossel Bay is a gateway to a promising future in your chosen field. For more information visit the college’s official website.