Russell Road College Courses 2024-2025
Russell Road Tvet College Courses 2024-2025
Russell Road College Courses for 2024-2025: What to Expect:
Russell Road College offers a diverse range of courses for the 2024-2025 academic year, catering to students with a variety of interests and career goals. The college has something for everyone from business and finance to science and technology. Students can expect to find courses in subjects such as accounting, biology, computer science, creative writing, economics, engineering, marketing, and more. With experienced faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, Russell Road College is committed to providing students with a top-notch education that prepares them for success in their chosen fields.
Every academic year brings in a new batch of eager students, waiting to explore and experience a learning journey that is unique, enriching, and future-oriented. The 2024-2025 academic year at Russell Road College is no exception. Known for its commitment to delivering cutting-edge education that aligns with market trends, the college offers a broad range of courses that prepare students for the real-world challenges that lie ahead. This article highlights the significant courses that Russell Road College will be offering in the academic year 2024-2025.
Russell Road College Courses Application Date 2024-2025
To apply for a course at Russell R9oad Tvet College campus, please make sure you apply by the following dates:
- Russell Road College Online Application Date Open 2024: Online application open date for Russell Road Tvet College 20204-2025 is on the 1st of September 2023.
- Russell Road College Online Application Deadline 2024: The application deadline for admission 2024-2025 at Russell Road Tvet College is on 30th September 2023.
- Russell Road Tvet College on-site application Date 2024: Russell Road Tvet College on-site application opens from the 5th of September 2023-16 September 2023.
Russell Road College Courses And Programmes Offered 2024-2025
The following are the courses and programs offered at Russell Road College for the 2024-2025 academic year:
National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- National Certificate Marketing
- National Certificate Information Technology and Computer Science
- National Certificate Finance, Economics and Accounting
Post Matric – (Full-time / Part-time)
National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (Nated)
- Financial Management N4-N6
- Hospitality N4- N6
- Legal Secretary N4 – N6
- Marketing Management N4 – N6
- Tourism N4 – N6
- Business Studies
- National Certificate: Marketing
- National Certificate: Finance, Economics and Accounting
- National Certificate: Information Technology and Computer Sciences
Hospitality & Tourism
- National Certificate: Hospitality
- National Certificate: Tourism
Russell Road College Online Application Requirements 2024-2025
All students will be required to submit the following:
- A certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institutions of learning or place of work
- A certified copy of the last school report original must be presented on the application
- 2 certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years or older) original must be presented on the application
Students who transfer from another TVET College must submit the following
- Reason for transfer
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of the Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year
- A Certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institution of learning.
The process below will guide you in applying for a Nated course at Russell Road College:
- Download the application form at the College Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Recall that you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Contact Russell Road Campus:
- Tel: +27 41 509 6300
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for Dower College. For more details visit the official website of Port Elizabeth Tvet College Russell Road Campus.