Orbit TVET College Vacancies 2023
Orbit TVET College Vacancies Application 2023
On the official website of Orbit, the college has announced and published various vacancies that are available. The Orbit Tvet college vacancies are unoccupied job vacancies or positions that are currently open at the college. Qualified applicants who wish to apply for the position should make sure they upload all the required documents as required by the college to authenticate their application.
Orbit TVET College is a lofty institution that gives great instruction and preparation that is reasonable, applicable, and student-focused and that adds to the complete improvement of people through Optimal use of assets, Creative and imaginative methods of conveyance, Appropriately talented staff and Community upliftment. Orbit TVET College is a worldwide establishment of greatness.
Orbit TVET College Vacancies Application Date For 2023
The Obit Tvet College vacancies application date has now been released to all qualified applicants. The 2023 vacancies applications will be closing on the 30th of September 2022 at exactly 14:00.
Orbit TVET College Vacancies 2023
The College is committed to providing equal opportunities and practising affirmative action in the administration of its appointments. It is the intent of the college to promote representativity: (race, gender and disability) in the College through the filling of posts and a candidate whose appointment, transfer or promotion will assist in achieving this goal will receive preference. Orbit Tvet College invites suitable candidates to apply for the following permanent and fixed-term posts:
- ORB17/2022 Assistant Director: Curriculum Development and Implementation (Occupational Programmes) (SL10) /Central Office
- ORB18/2022 Assistant Director: Management Accounting Services (SL09) /Central Office
- ORB19/2022 Senior Lecturer Electrical Engineering (PL2) /Rustenburg Campus
- ORB20/2022 Lecturer Report 191 Business Studies (PL1) /Rustenburg Campus
- ORB21/2022 Lecturer Business Studies (PL1) /Mankwe Campus
- ORB16/2022 COS Facilitator – Diesel trade (SL9) 03 years fixed term – Re–advertisement/ Mankwe Campus
Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification and employment verification. Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge/competence test. The College reserves the right not to make appointments and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you do not receive any response within three
months after the closing date of this advertisement, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The following is a step-by-step manual for applying to Orbit TVET College Online application:
- Stage 1: Acquire your application structure at the school’s Campus. Ensure you apply inside the application cycle to stay away from your application being dismissed.
- Stage 2: Fill in the structure with all fundamental documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is expected of you to help your application. Ensured duplicate of guardian\parent ID, Proof of home, and Student affirmed ID.
- Stage 3: Remember you will require an email address when filling the structure, It is, in this way, fitting to make an email address on the off chance that you don’t have one. Snap here on the off chance that you don’t have an email address. Likewise, make sure to give a substantial phone number when filling the structures on the grounds that the school will message you on the off chance that you are given confirmation.
- Stage 4: A full application submitted completely should incorporate the confirmed duplicate of your ID and an affirmed duplicate of your most recent school results as expressed previously. Circle TVET College Online Application
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
This form must be completed by all students applying to Orbit TVET College for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion. Orbit TVET College Online Application
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
Visit the nearest campus for an application form using the following contact details:
- Fatima Bhayat Street
- Rustenburg 0300
- Tel: (014) 592 7014
- C/O Bosch & Fatima Bhayat Street,
- Rustenburg 0300
- Tel: (014) 592 8473
- Reitz Street North
- Brits 0250
- Tel: (012) 381 5708
- Mogwase 0314
- Tel: (014) 555 2900
As a leading provider of Education and Training in mainly the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) band, Orbit Tvet College has much to offer students and prospective partners as an alternative to General Education and Training. Visit The official website Orbit Tvet College For More Details.