Mthashana TVET College Registration 2023
Mthashana TVET College Registration Requirements 2023
Registration at Mthashana college takes place a few weeks after application processes are over. Registrations can only be done if the student has already undergone through the application process. During the registration process, registrants are to provide all the documents required to complete the registration process.
The College provides quality education and training leading to employment and self-sufficiency through quality teaching and learning to bridge the gap of skill shortages in the district it serves. In the Districts, the College serves as a glimmer of hope for young people due to the provision of a significant gateway to skills and jobs.
Also, the TVET Colleges Bursary Scheme established by the Department of Higher Education and Training to assist students who have the potential to excel in the NC(V) and Report 191 programs, but who would not be able to do so without financial assistance are available for students to apply.
Mthashana TVET College Registration Date 2023
The registration date for the 2023-2024 academic year will be open from the 15th of January 2023 and the registration window will be closing on the 25th of January 2023.
Mthashana TVET College Registration Requirements
- 4 Valid copies of the student Identity Document
- 2 authorized copies of the parent’s / guardian’s Identity Document or death certificates
- 1 Certified copy of ID/ Birth Certificate for each dependent in the house
- 1 Certified copy of parent’s / guardian’s latest payslip, grant slip or affidavit as proof of income
- 1 Certified copy of the highest qualification
- 1 Proof of residence
- An application or motivational letter was written by an applicant applying for a bursary
- Get an application form from the relevant campus when
- Register for an NC (V) or Report 191 programme.
- Complete the form and return it to the campus along with
- All of the required documentation
- Ensure that you submit your form before the closing date
- Qualifying applicants will then be submitted to the
- Mthashana College Bursary Committee for consideration.
- Bursaries will be awarded based on financial need and
- Academic performance within the confines of the funds
- Allocated to the College by the Department of Higher
- Education and Training.
- Address: 266 South Street, Vryheid, 3100
- Private Bag: X9424, Vryheid, 3100
- Tel: (034) 980 1010
- Fax: (034) 980 1012
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mthashana TVET College strives to exceed the expectations of all its students, aiming at the highest standards of excellence in all aspects of training provision. Visit The official website of Mthashana TVET College for more details.