Mnambithi TVET College 2023-2024
Mnambithi TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
The Mnambithi Tvet College is one of the registered Tvet Colleges in South Africa which operates under the Department of Higher Education. Currently, the college is open for admission for the 2023-2024 academic year which means that prospective students who have passed their high school with grades 9-12 and returning students can now apply to the college for admission. From the 1st of September 2022, the online application window will be open and closed on the 30th of September 2022.
Mnambithi TVET College offers Report 191 (Nated Courses) from Engineering Courses N1 – N6, Business Studies N4 – N6, Utility Studies N4 – N6 and Short Skills Courses. The college is positioned to service mostly the rural community of Bergville, Estcourt, Msinga, Pomeroy, Greytown, Mooi River and Ladysmith and its catchment area. This positioning can be regarded both as advantageous and also as limiting.
They also offer NCV courses in Electrical Infrastructure Construction, Hospitality, Tourism, Finance, Accounting & Economics, Information Technology and Computer Science, Safety in Society, Office Administration and Education & Development.
Mnambithi TVET College Application Date 2023-2024
The Mnambithi Tvet College management has announced the application date open for the 2023 academic year. From the 1st of September 2022, the college will start receiving applications from applicants across the globe irrespective of colour, ethnicity, or family background etc. The application window will be closed on the on the 30th of September 2022, therefore, applicants are urged to apply within the application period.
Courses Offered At the Mnambithi Tvet College
Mnambithi TVET College offers the following Programs;
National Certificate Vocational
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Office Administration
- Education & Development
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Safety in Society
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management
- Management Assistant
- Electrical Engineering
Online Application Requirements For Mnambithi Tvet College 2023
First Time Applications: 1st Time Students
- The original copy of your ID.
- The original copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- R100 application fee.
- Complete the placement assessment.
What do you need to register?
- A certified copy of your ID.
- A certified copy of your latest school report/qualification.
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must deposit 25% of their fees on registration.
- Students not qualifying for a bursary must complete and sign a student fee contract (person responsible for payment of the tuition fees).
- Students qualifying for a bursary must have a provisional bursary acceptance letter or Placement letter.
- A copy of your ID
- Results/history enrollment form
- A deposit of 25% for students not qualifying for a bursary, plus a student fee contract
- Or provisional approved bursary letter.
Mnambithi Tvet College Online Application Process 2023-2024
Applicants who are applying to the college should follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: Select your preferred programme of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses
- Go to the College Prospectus
Step 2: Application Forms 2022
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
- An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
- Certified copy of Identity document
An attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The College cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
Step 4: Application fee
- There is no application fee required.
Contact Mnambithi Tvet College
- Physical Address:
- 77 Murchison Street
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 036 631 0380
- Fax: 036 631 4146
- 10 Shepstone Road, Estcourt, 3310
- Tel: +27(036) 342 9800
Ezakheni [A] Campus
- Ezakheni [A] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
- Tel: +27(036) 636 2733
- Fax: 036 636 2704
Ezakheni Skills Centre
- Ezakheni [B] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
- Tel: +27(036) 636 1017
- Fax: 036 636 1017
Ezakheni [E] Campus
- Ezakheni [E] Section, Ezakheni, 3381
- Tel: +27(036) 634 1020
- Fax: 036 634 7245
- Ladysmith Campus, 12 Walton St, 3370
- Tel: +27(036) 637 4782,
- Fax: 036 631 0871
Mnambithi Tvet College as a world-class institution serves as a glimmer of hope to many young people residing in its rural and developing surrounding communities. Their approach to training and developing young people has significantly created employment, entrepreneurship and self-sufficient citizens of our country. Visit The Official Website For more details.
Related Useful Links