King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Courses 2023
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Business Courses 2023
KSD TVET College has officially announced and published the full courses and programmes offered at the college. King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College courses are rich and flexible to meet your demands in your academic adventure. Prospective students that are interested in taking a course at King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College are advised to look through the list of courses at the college.
The college offers a wide range of courses and programs that are technical and vocational in nature, which means that students don’t only get theoretical knowledge of a course but also practical knowledge as well. With the courses and programmes offered at KSD, graduates from the college don’t struggle to secure a job for themselves.
It is the vision of the college to produce market-ready graduates through quality teaching, learning and training. The courses range in the fields of business studies, engineering studies and utility and other studies.
List Of King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Courses 2023
The Management of King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College offers a range of courses with specific requirements and fees with approval from the UMALUSI. Below is the list of courses offered:
Business Studies NC(V)
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Office Administration
- Public Relationship Management
Read: King Hintsa TVET College Application 2023-2024
Report 191 (NATED)
- Business Management N4 – N6
- Financial Management N4 – N6
- Hospitality Management N4 – N6
- Human Resource Management N4-N6
- Marketing Management N4 – N6
- Public Relations Management N4 – N6
- Tourism Management N4 – N6
Engineering Studies NC(V)
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Water and Waterwaste Treatment
Report 191 (NATED)
- Artisan Development N1-N3
- Mechanical Engineering N4 – N6
KSD TVET College 2023 Application Now OPEN
The 2023 Application Cycle is now open from 1 September to 30 September 2022. You can apply outside the college and also onsite at the college.
- Meet Entry Requirements and submit your application online and attach all the necessary documentation before the closing date.
- The college will contact you and inform you of the registration date
- Current matriculates must attach their Grade 12 mid-term performance, pending the submission of their final matric results
- Successful applicants will be contacted and informed of the registration dates and orientation programme
Note: If you have challenges with online registration, please visit the nearest campus for onsite applications.
- R61 QUEENSTOWN ROAD, CICIRA VILLAGE, MTHATHA, 5099
- Reception Tel: 047 505 1000
- Exams Tel: 047 505 1057/48
- Marketing: 047 505 1005/25
- Registration: 047 505 1006
- Human Resources: 047 505 1031/30
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College provides technical and vocational education and training programmes to learners who completed at least Grade 9 at the school level and to Grade 12 learners who have not achieved university entry certificates but would like to further their education. Visit The Official Website of KSD Tvet College For More Details.