King Hintsa Tvet College Requirements 2024-2025
King Hintsa Tvet College Admission Requirements 2024-2025
Everything You Need to Know About King Hintsa Tvet College Requirements for 2024-2025:
King Hintsa TVET College, a prestigious institution nestled in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, has a reputation for providing high-quality, industry-relevant education. Renowned for cultivating a rich learning environment and empowering the youth with vocational skills, the college looks forward to welcoming a new batch of students for the 2024-2025 academic year. This article outlines the expected admission requirements, helping prospective students chart their academic journey.
The cornerstone of King Hintsa TVET College’s philosophy is inclusivity. It welcomes students from all walks of life, regardless of their academic background. The college offers a wide range of programs, from Engineering Studies and Business Studies to Hospitality and Tourism, each with its unique set of admission prerequisites.
Admission into most programs at King Hintsa TVET College requires at least a Grade 9 certificate (Standard 7 under the old curriculum). However, higher certificate and diploma courses often require a more advanced level of qualification, such as a Matric Certificate/Grade 12 Certificate or an equivalent qualification. Therefore, it is important for prospective students to understand the specific requirements of their chosen program.
Applicants aspiring for admission to the Engineering Studies program should ideally have a Matric Certificate in Mathematics and Physical Sciences. The Business Studies program, on the other hand, is looking for students with a Matric Certificate featuring strong scores in languages and Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy.
King Hintsa Tvet College Application 2024-2025
If you are a prospective applicant willing to enrol on a course at King Hintsa Tvet College for the academic year 2024-2025, you will need to apply by the following dates:
- King Hintsa Tvet College Application Open Date 2024-2025: King Hintsa Tvet College will be opening its online application window for the 2024-2025 academic year from the 1st of September 2023.
- King Hintsa Tvet College Application Closing Date 2024-2025: The King Hintsa Tvet College online application for the 2024-2025 study year will be closing on the 30th of September 2023.
Prospective applicants are to provide the required documents during the application period:
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V): Grade 9 – 12
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191/NATED (N1-N3): Grade 10 – 12
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191/NATED (N4-N6): Grade 12/Level 4/N3
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: (CERTIFIED AT SAPS)
- 2 Student Id Copies
- 2 Parent/guardian Id Copies
- 2 School Report/ Results Copies
- 2 Proof of Residence/ Letter From Councillor Copies
- 2 Parent/Guardian Payslip Copies
- 2 Affidavit Declaring Financial Status By Guardian/parent
Supporting Document Needed For Application At King Hintsa TVET College. Applicants are to support their applications forms with the following documents:
- A valid copy of ID/birth certificate or passport.
- A valid copy of the senior certificate or equivalent.
- An original academic record.
Read Also: King Hintsa Tvet College Courses 2024-2025
- Valid copies of a passport
- study permit and an evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).