Ingwe TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Ingwe TVET College Nsfas Online Application 2023
Ingwe TVET College Nsfas is a financial aid scheme funded by the Department of Higher Education and Training to support students who do not have the financial means to fund their studies and cannot access bank funding, study loans or bursaries. Students who have successfully gained admission into the Ingwe Tvet College for the 2023 academic year should start applying for Nsfas bursaries from the 2nd of November 2022 to the 7th of February 2023.
NSFAS financial support previously was in the form of loans and still needs to be paid back when you find employment after completion of your studies. If you passed all your subjects, 40% of the NSFAS funding for that particular year/semester was converted into a bursary. This means you will only pay back 60% of the loan when you start working.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Nsfas At Ingwe Tvet College
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
What Does Nsfas Bursary Cover For Ingwe Tvet College Students?
- Accommodation in an urban area
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area
- Accommodation in a rural area
- Transport (if you reside up to 40 km from the institution)
- Incidental/personal care allowance
Ingwe TVET College Nsfas Application Date 2023-2024
The 2023 online application window for Nsfas will be open from the 2nd of November 2022 and the application will be closing on the 7th of February 2023. There may be no date extension for this year, therefore applicants must apply within the application date.
Ingwe TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2023-2024
The following documents are needed for the Online NSFAS Application 2023;
- Authorized copies of Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income (If parent/s employed)
- Death Certificate/s (If parent/s deceased)
- Doctor’s Certificate (If permanently disabled)
The procedure below is to guide Ingwe Tvet College students apply for Nsfas for 2023:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.NSFAS.org.za
- Click on the “myNSFAS” tab to create an account
- After creating myNSFAS account, click on the “Apply” tab
NSFAS-funded students who have a disability are further supported through an additional allowance for:
- Medical Assessment: Limited to one assessment for the duration of the qualification and on request by the Disability Unit/ Student Support
- Assistive Devices: Limited to one Assistive Device for the duration of the study.
- Human Support: To cover the cost of a caregiver, guide dog, scribe, tutor or sign language interpreter
Administration Center: Badibanise Village Mount Frere
- Tel : 039 940 2142
- Fax :
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingwe TVET College Contact Details;
- Badibanise Village, Mount Frere, 5090
- Phone: 039 940 2142
- E-mail: email@example.com
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.