Flavius Mareka Vacancies 2024-2025
Flavius Mareka Vacancies Application 2024-2025
Seize Your Opportunity with Flavius Mareka Vacancies 2024-2025:
Flavius Mareka Vacancies refers to the open job positions available at Flavius Mareka TVET College. These could range from academic roles such as lecturers and teachers to administrative roles like admissions officers, finance officers, and more. The vacancies are opportunities for individuals to join the staff of the institution and contribute to its vision and mission of providing high-quality vocational and technical education. These job openings are typically posted on the college’s official website or on job recruitment platforms. They provide details such as the job description, qualifications required, application procedure, and the deadline for applications.
With a reputation for academic excellence and a commitment to nurturing talent, Flavius Mareka TVET College is not only a prime choice for students but also for professionals seeking growth in the education sector. Known for its broad array of vacancies spanning both academic and non-academic roles, Flavius Mareka offers myriad opportunities for career development. This article will guide you through the journey of exploring and applying for Flavius Mareka Vacancies for the 2024-2025 period.
Unfolding Flavius Mareka Vacancies
Flavius Mareka TVET College posts a range of vacancies annually, providing diverse job opportunities. These positions may include academic roles such as lecturers or tutors, and non-academic roles like administrative staff, technicians, and maintenance staff, among others. These vacancies cater to a variety of skills and qualifications, reinforcing the institution’s dedication to inclusivity and diversity in the workplace.
The vacancies for the 2024-2025 period will be announced on the official Flavius Mareka TVET College website, as well as other job listing platforms. Each vacancy listed provides comprehensive information about the job role, responsibilities, required qualifications, application process, and closing dates for applications.
Flavius Mareka Vacancies Application Date 2024-2025
- The external vacancies of Flavius Mareka Tvet College application date are on the 1st of June
List Of Flavius Mareka Vacancies Available 2024-2025
The following are the available vacancies at Flavius Mareka Tvet College:
FLAVIUS MAREKA TVET COLLEGE invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
(1). POST: GROUNDSMAN (SALARY LEVEL 2)
- REF NO: KRDI0512023
- SALARY: R 125 373.00 per annum plus benefits as applicable in the Public Sector
- DURATION: Permanent
- CENTRE: Kroonstad Campus, Flavius Mareka TVET College
- MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: AET Level 4 or Grade 9: or Grade 12 2 years applicable working experience in cleaning services.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Maintaining the condition and appearance of College grounds
- Moving furniture that can include heavy-duty equipment: Cleaning and organising of venues,
- Assisting with maintenance dudes e.g. changing locks,
- Replacing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintain and use cleaning equipment,
- Cleaning and maintaining bathrooms and corridors.
- It will be expected short•listed candidates to undertake a practical test.
Flavius Mareka Vacancies Application Forms Download 2024-2025
- Download The Flavius Mareka Colege External Vacancies Application-form-2024-2025
- Download The FlaviusMareka Tvet College Internal Vacancies Application-form 2024-2025
- Return applications of Post to:
- Ms Modalepule Moremi
- Human Resource Division
- Flavius Mareka WET College
- Private Bag X22, KROONSTAD, 9500
- Ms Motlalepule Moremi
- Tel.: Tel.: (056) 21 25157, ext. 2019
For more information on the above vacancies, visit the website www.fiaviusmareka.net or the DPSA website,
All applications should be posted, or hand delivered to:
- Human Resource Division, Flavius Mareka TVET College,
- Private Bag X22,
- Bukes Street KROONSTAD,
- Complete a New Z83, which became effective as of 01 January, with the correct reference number for each post. (Failure to fully complete, sign, date and initialize the New Z83 form, and attached CV will result in your application not being considered).
- Attach a detailed CV with your qualifications and transcripts even if not certified. Emailed applications will not be considered.
- Late applications and incorrectly completed applications will be disqualified. Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Certified copies of qualifications and ID will only be required from shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants that have not been contacted by the College within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement should consider their applications as being unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will have to undergo security vetting and declare business interests Qualifications of candidates will be verified.
THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
Contact The Central Office:
C/O Fichardt & Bell Street,
Private bag 2009,
016 976 0829,
016 976 0829/0815 –
016 973 1618
Hope the information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions, kindly leave them in the comment section provided below or better still you can visit the official Website of Flavius Mareka Tvet College for details.