False Bay College Business Studies
False Bay College Business Studies: Are you ready to take your business aspirations to new heights? Look no further than False Bay College Business Studies a prestigious institution dedicated to shaping tomorrow’s business leaders. With a steadfast commitment to academic excellence, practical learning, and industry relevance, False Bay College offers a transformative educational experience. The College offers qualifications for Finance, Administration and Business courses under Business Studies. Whether you’re interested in business management, marketing, finance, or human resources, False Bay College’s diverse range of diploma and certificate programs are designed to cater to your specific career goals. Join False Bay College Business Studies and embark on a transformative educational journey that will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and industry connections necessary to thrive in the competitive business world.
False Bay College Business Studies Courses
False Bay College awards qualifications for programs in Business studies. Below is a list of Business courses offered at False Bay College;
- NC(V): Finance, Economics and Accounting NQF Level 2-4
- N4-N6: Financial Management
- NC: Junior Bookkeeping
NQF Level 3
- FETC: Senior Bookkeeping
NQF Level 4
- FETC: Accounting Technician SA NQF Level 3
- NC(V): Office Administration
NQF Level 2-4
- NC: Office Administrator
NQF Level 5
- N4-N6: Management Assistant
- N4-N6: Business Management
- N4-N6: Public Management
- N4-N6: Human Resource Management
- NC: Wholesale and Retail: Help Desk NQF Level 2
- NEW! NC: N4-N6: Marketing Management
False Bay Business Studies Duration
- Each level takes six months full-time to complete.
- A total of 18 months to complete the theoretical components (N4, N5 and N6).
- Each level consists of four subjects. On completion of a level, a student is awarded a certificate for that level.
- 18 months of practical experience in the industry.
- It takes a minimum of three years to qualify for a National N Diploma.
False Bay College Business Studies Career Opportunities
The Business Management qualification provides a thorough basis on which to launch an exciting career in a wide variety of finance, business and retail-related fields.
- General management
- Assistant manager of business
False Bay Business Studies Requirements
- If you have a Grade 9 Certificate you can enrol for the National Certificate (Vocational) in Office Administration or Finance, Economics and Accounting.
- If you have a Grade 12 Certificate, you should choose the National Certificate programs in Business Management/Financial Management/Management Assistant or Public Management.
False Bay College Online Application Process
- Applicants must visit the website via https://falsebaycollege.co.za/study-here/apply-now/
- Complete the Career Interest Form
- And click on the APPLY NOW button.
- Complete the online application form
- Submit the required certified documentation such as; Most recent Academic Results, Proof of Address, Passport (if a foreign applicant) and others.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal. Offer letters will expire within 5 days from the date of issue.
Read Also: False Bay Tvet College Second Semester
False Bay Tvet College Campuses
- Fish Hoek Campus
- Khayelitsha Campus
- Mitchells Plain Campus
- Muizenberg Campus
- Westlake Campus
- Swartklip Campus
False Bay Tvet College Contact Details
- Tel: 021 787 0800
- Main Road
- Private Bag X25
Remember, being proactive and staying informed about False Bay College application deadline will help you make the most of your opportunity to apply to False Bay College and pursue your educational aspirations. For more information kindly visit the official website of False Bay Tvet College.