Ekurhuleni West TVET College Nsfas Application 2023
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Nsfas Application 2023
Ekurhuleni West TVET College has made it possible for its students to apply for Nsfas bursaries to support them in their education journey. Starting from the 28th of September 2022, the Nsfas application window for the 2023 academic year data Ekurhuleni West college will be open. All South African students who have been enrolled in Ekurhuleni West TVET College can apply for the funds.
Do you wish to study or are already studying at a public university or TVET college and come from a family with an income of R350 000 or less, NSFAS is a state entity reporting to the Department of Higher Education and Training. NSFAS provides financial assistance in the form of a study bursary to qualifying students who wish to study or are already studying at TVET colleges and public universities.
The Ekurhuleni West Tvet College admission application for the 2023 academic year will be open 1st of September 2022 and will be closing on the 30th of November 2022. The purpose of online application is to provide early provisional registration to new intakes (students) and standardize and also expand the enrollment process within the College.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Nsfas Online Application Date 2023
The online application date open for Ekurhleni West Tvet College for the 2023-2024 academic year begins on the 28th of September 2022 and it will be closing on the 7th of February 2023. Applicants are to apply while the applications are still open because the application deadline may not be extended.
What Do The Ekurhuleni West TVET College Nsfas Covers
Applicants who are approved for NSFAS funding are covered for the following:
- Accommodation or transport
- Learning material
- Personal care
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Nsfas Application Requirements 2023
- Applicants need to be South African citizens.
- Be a Registered or intend to register for NCV or NATED (Report 191) Programme
- A Person in need of financial support.
- Academically good students who need financial support.
The following documents are needed for NSFAS Application;
- Authorized copies of Identity Document
- Original Academic Results Latest
- Proof of parent’s income
- Proof of Death Certificate
- Doctor’s Certificate
Ekurhuleni West Tvet College students applying for the Nsfas Bursaries must follow the process below to guide them:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Clicck on myNsfas Tab
- Click on register
- Tick the box to allow Nsfas to verify your details
- Capture your ID number as it is stated on your ID documents
- Type in your full name and surname as indicated on the ID
- Enter your current and functioning email address
- Confirm your email address
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create a password for yourself
- Confirm the password you generated
- Upload your ID copy
- Click on Register to apply
- An OTP will be sent to the email and phone number you provided ( the OTP will expire within 24hrs)
- Type in the OTP and click on SUBMIT
- Your Nsfas application has been successfully completed
Also read: Ekurhuleni West TVET College Vacancies 2023
Contact Details Of EWC
- Cnr. Flag and Rose-Innes Roads
- Private Bag X1030
- Germiston 1400
- Tel: +27 (0)11 323 1600
- Fax: +27 (0)11 323 1601
- E-mail: email@example.com
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- For all other queries regarding students:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- The Halyard, 4 Christiaan Barnard St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001
NSFAS is a government entity under the Department of Higher Education and Training established according to the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to further their studies at public universities or TVET colleges. Hope the information given above has been useful to you. Visit Nsfas‘ official website for more details.