Eastcape Midlands TVET College Registration Dates 2023
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Registration Dates 2023
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Registration dates and details for the 2023/2024 academic year are available here. Details on where to register, how to register and when to register at Eastcape Midlands TVET College are all specified here. All prospective students who qualify for their chosen career should visit here to be guided on further registration.
The online application for the 2023- 2023 academic year for Eastcape Midlands Tvet College will be open for both prospective students and returning students from the 1st of September 2022 and applications will be closing on the 30th of November 2022. Applicants applying are to submit their applications together with their identification(ID) cards and their most recent results slips. Failure to upload the admission requirement will cause your application to be denied.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Registration Dates 2023-2024
Registration at the Eastcape Midlands Tvet College varies depending on the course chosen. The following are the courses and programmes offered at EMC:
Registration dates for Engineering Studies
- Trimester 2 – apply from 1 March 2023 until 12 May 2023
- Trimester 3 – apply from 1 June 2023 until 8 September 2023
Registration dates for Business and Utility Studies
- Semester 2 – apply from 1 May 2023 until 28 July 2023
Registration date for National Certificate (Vocational), Report 191 Business Studies, Engineering Studies and Utility Studies:
- 1 October 2022
Note: Only students who qualified for their chosen career will be notified of when to begin their registration procedures.
Who Can Register For 2023?
All prospective students who have been interviewed and have qualified for their selected course are eligible to register to study at Eastcape Midlands TVET College.
Where To Register?
Registration usually takes place at the College. Students who are eligible to register are to visit the College’s registration office in order to register.
Registration comes with a fee. However, students can apply for free registration. All registration students who want free registration should provide some documents in order to be screened for free registration.
The following are the documents needed for free registration:
- SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- SAPS certified copy of Parent /Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document
- SAPS certified copy of Parent /Guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased
- Proof of income: grant slip/ recent salary slip/ recent bank statement
- Affidavit to state unemployment: include information on whether you received a grant and the amount received.
- Residential address of the student
- Number of family members in the household
- A number of students in the household(only students in the University and College). Applicants should provide proof of University and College students)
- Applicants must provide the amount spent on accommodation per month as well as the amount on transport per month.
Note: Applicants must make sure all certified copies must not older than 3 months.
If you qualify for free registration:
- Take your application form and printout out the screening results to the registration office.
If you do not qualify for free registration:
- Deposit the registration fee at the nearest Standard Bank (bank details can be obtained from the registration form).
- Take your application form, screening results and proof of payment to the registration office.
- Should you be younger than 21 years your parent/guardian must accompany you to the registration office. He/she must bring his/her ID document along and must also sign the application form.
CONTACT THE HEAD OFFICE OF EMC:
- Postal Address:
- Private Bag X35, Uitenhage, 6230
- Telephone: 041 995 2000
- Head Office Fax: 041 995 2047
- Principal’s Office Fax: 041 995 2008
- Finance Fax: 041 995 2027
You will be informed whether you meet the necessary requirements for your chosen career and would be advised on admittance to the institution. Should you qualify for the chosen career you will be guided on further registration procedures. For more details on the courses offered at the college, Visit The Official Website Of EMC college.