Dower College Online Application For Second Semester 2024-2025
Dower Tvet College Online Application For Second Semester 2024-2025
Dower College Online Application: Everything You Need to Know for Second Semester 2024-2025:
Are you seeking an enriching educational experience in the heart of South Africa? Look no further than Dower TVET College. The institution’s commitment to empowering students with practical skills and knowledge has positioned it as a leading educational provider. If you’re considering applying for the second semester of the 2024-2025 academic year, you’re in the right place. This guide will outline the Dower College online application process to help you successfully navigate your journey.
Dower Tvet College’s second-semester online application refers to the second half or term of the academic year. Academic years in many higher educational institutions, including colleges and universities, are divided into two main parts called semesters. The first semester usually starts in the fall and ends in the winter, while the second semester starts in the winter or early spring and ends in late spring or early summer.
In the case of Dower College, Semester Two would therefore refer to the period in which the second half of the academic courses are taught. This period would involve its own separate course load, exams, and sometimes separate enrollment or registration from the first semester.
Dower Tvet College Online Application Date For Second Semester 2024-2025
If you are aspiring to apply for admission into the second semester at Dower Tvet College for the 2024-2025 academic year, you will need to apply by the following dates:
- Dower College Online Application Date For Second Semester 2024-2025 for Returning Students: Second-semester application for returning students begins on the 8th of May 2024 to the 12th of May 2024
- Dower College Application Date For Second Semester 2024-2025 for New Students: Dower College’s second-semester application for new students begins on the 15th of May 2024 to the 19th of May 2024.
Dower College Second Semester Courses And Programmes Offered 2024-2025
The following are the second-semester courses offered by Dower Tvet College:
- Business Studies NCV
- Engineering Studies NCV
- Hospitality & Tourism NCV
- Second Chance Matric
- National Certificate Vocational
Dower College Online Application Requirements For Second Semester 2024-2025
The following are the requirements needed from all applicants:
- A certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institutions of learning or place of work
- A certified copy of the last school report original must be presented on the application
- 2 certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years or older) original must be presented on the application
Students who transfer from another TVET College must submit the following:
- Reason for transfer
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of the Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year
- A Certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institution of learning
Follow the process below to apply for admission into Dower College for the 2024-2025 academic year:
- Go to the official website of the Port Elizabeth Tvet Colleg Dower campus
- Download the application form at the College Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Recall that you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Contact Details of Dower College Campus:
- Tel: +27 41 509 6200
Hope the information given above has been useful to you in applying for Dower College. For more details visit the official website of Port Elizabeth Tvet College Dower Campus.