College Of Cape Town City Campus 2024-2025
College Of Cape Town City Campus Application 2024-2025
2024-2025 Admissions Guide for College of Cape Town City Campus:
Greetings from the College of Cape Town’s vibrant City Campus. The College campus is delighted and honoured to support you on your academic journey as you strive to achieve your goals. The City Campus of the College of Cape Town represents a thriving and forward-thinking educational hub, committed to delivering top-tier education to all its students.
Their primary mission is to ignite the spark of knowledge, empower its students, and equip them with the necessary skills and abilities to confidently step into the world job market. The Campus is nestled in the heart of Cape Town and offers unparalleled accessibility. It’s conveniently surrounded by various amenities like food outlets, businesses, retail stores, and an array of public transport options.
The application process for the College of Cape Town City Campus for the 2024-2025 academic year will open on the 1st of September 2023 and close on the 30th of September 2023. All applications must be submitted online through the college’s official website. In addition to the online application, applicants must also submit their academic transcripts, personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
If the College of Cape Town City Campus be your chosen destination for the academic year 2024-2025, understanding the key admission requirements and timelines is very important. This comprehensive guide is designed to equip you with all the essential details necessary for a smooth and successful application process at this esteemed academic institution.
College Of Cape City Campus Application Date 2024-2025
Apply to the College of Cape City Campus by the following dates for the 2024-2025 study year:
- Online Application Date Open For The College Of Cape Town City Campus 2024-2025: Cape Town College will be open for admission applications for the 2024-2025 academic year on the 1st of September 2023.
- College Of Cape Town Application Closing Date 2024-2025 For City Campus: The application deadline for the academic year 2024-2025 at Cape Town College is on the 30th of September 2023.
College Of Cape Town City Campus Courses And Programmes Offered 2024-2025
The list below is the courses and programmes offered at the City Campus of the College of Cape Town:
Art & Design:
- National Certificates N4 – N6: Art & Design (includes National Certificate In Art & Design Introduction N4)
- Graphic Design, Graphic Processes or Photography
- National Certificates N4 – N6: Business Management
- National Certificates N4 – N6: Management Assistant
- National Certificates N4 – N6: Financial Management
- National Certificate (Vocational): Management Level 2-4
- National Certificate (Vocational): Marketing Level 2-4
- National Certificate (Vocational): Transport & Logistics Level 2-4
- Amended National Senior Certificate
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N4-N6: Hospitality & Catering Services
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (VOCATIONAL): Hospitality Studies Level 2-4
Travel & Tourism:
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATES N4-N6: Tourism
- NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL (NC(V)): Tourism Level 2-4
College Of Cape Town City Campus Application Requirements 2024-2025
Applicants are to upload the following documentation when applying:
South African Students :
- Certified copy of your ID
- Proof of residence address
- Certified copy of your matric results/last grade passed
- Valid Passport
- Study Permit or Visa to Study in South Africa
- Certificate of Foreign Qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority.
Follow the process below to apply:
- Go to the official website of the College Of Cape Town City campus
- Download the online application form
- Complete the application form.
- Once completed in full, attach a certified copy of your I.D., proof of address as well as a copy of your matric results/last grade passed.
- Return the application form using any of these methods: Return it to the address indicated, Fax it to the number indicated, and Return it to the relevant campus where the course you are applying for is offered.
- You will then receive an SMS acknowledging receipt of your application.
- You will be contacted about any further steps you’d need to take. This could include interviews, tests and assessments related to your field of study.
- You will be provided with a letter of acceptance or a letter of provisional acceptance.
- You’ll receive a student number and be invited to register on a specific date.
- The final stage will be completed on campus on the assigned date.
Read Also: Buffalo City College East London 2024-2025
Contact Details Of College Of Cape Town City Campus
- Corner Longmarket & Buitenkant Streets
- Cape Town
Exams & Administrative Enquiries:
- Campus Coordinator
- MS DALENE POTGIETER
- (E) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- (T) : (021) 464 3816
Contact Details Of College of Cape Town
- 334 Albert Road Salt River
- Cape Town, 8001
- Tel: (0) 21 404 6700/(0) 86 010 3682
Hope the information given above has been useful to you, if you have any suggestions kindly leave them in the comment section provided below this post. For more inquiries and details, visit the official website of the College of Cape Town.