Buffalo City TVET College Courses
Buffalo City TVET College offers both National Certificate Vocational(NCV) and National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED) courses under the following fields of studies: Business Studies, Engineering Studies and Utility Studies. The College also offers occupational training programmes in addition to the courses its offers.
Buffalo City TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in the East London of South Africa’s Eastern Cape Province. The College was formed as a result of the merging of some previous colleges in the East London region in 2002. As at now, Buffalo City TVET College consist of four campuses with each campus offering programmes under a specific field of studies.
All prospective students wanting to study at Buffalo City TVET College are to choose a course of their choice from the courses available in the College. Buffalo City TVET College offers a wide variety of quality and skills related courses that are responsive to the skills needs of the country. All courses offered in the College are developed to provide learners with the skills needed in order to promote and develop the South Africa market and prepare the learners for the labour market. The College offers the following courses:
National Certificate Vocational
- Finance, Economics And Accounting
- IT & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Safety In Society
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
National Accredited Technical Education Diploma
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
- National Skill Fund ( NSF Project )
- Fibre Processing and Manufacturing ( FP & M SETA)
- Health and Wealth (HWSETA)
- Education Training and Development Practices ( ETDP-SETA)
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
The College comprises of four campuses with each campus offering diverse courses. The following are the College’s campus:
- East London Campus; offers Business courses only.
- John Knox Bokwe Campus; offers only Engineering courses only.
- St Marks Campus; offers both Business and Engineering courses.
- King Street Campus; offers Occupational programmes. This is the School of Occupational Training where Apprenticeships, Learnerships and Skills Programmes are available.
Before applying, find out the campus which offers the course of your choice and apply there.